Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New update!

Revilo

Join addicted brothers. high level and good stats. Nr1 in netherlands. We give you a lot of extras. But therefore we need you. Please give it a try

Capos club level 30
Finca level 30
Compound level 60
Cartel player rate over 9000
Won almost 100 wars
can't be that great a cartel if you have to flood/spam the forum desperately like this ...

update says you get cartel chest rewards for successfully assaulting players? have to see then how this might work with a weekly shield

PUZZLE

Need more clarification. Hopefully we will get them soon.

double pownage

Positive every reward ever has been removed or changed later some they even tried to sneak and got caught. Removing a measly 100 gold.

These dudes are snakes. It will be very hard or cost gold. Something is hidden.

HenryHimmler

Positive every reward ever has been removed or changed later some they even tried to sneak and got caught. Removing a measly 100 gold.

These dudes are snakes. It will be very hard or cost gold. Something is hidden.
Yeah, true. And one thing is that people will have to unshield on Friday to get the points, and then reshield again..so there's one way they increase revenue.

However, I think we should take a more positive attitude toward this.

double pownage

How balanced can this be, cartel with 50 members or 10 members.

There is a massive fail here. Bit late with cartel stuff when most dead and in heaven and hungry for players.

If u could open chest to get rewards when u want might be good.

From my experience most people play during week not weekend.

No one wants play shiit during weekend

double pownage

From reading it again u need to level up the chest which probably will take many weeks.

What happens when u reach the end? Reset?

TajKyH

In my opinnion you (your cartel) need to reach 100 medals to open first chest, probably 200 for second etc. and if you (as a player) participate in that achievement you get these chests, bags, skills and whatever they draw there. When event ends, you can use cartels chest and thats it.
However, i dont have idea how they solve `balance problem`.

Honeybadger

This cartel chest is like the system in clash royale clan chest. I doubt it will be as balanced as supercells system.

Attachments

Here's the catch it's an event so it will have a timer probably 3 days or 7 days before it rans out which means you and your team will have to attack as many bases in that timeframe. But you can only attack as much as the system gives you there is a limit on how many players can spawn on your map every day. So by default every cartel with less then 20 active members will never reach 10/10 cause it requires you to attack more players then the system gives you. ;)