Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New upeate :(

Hbanx

IMG_0275.PNG

We look forward to every new update, but this is the disappointment every time.
Why you don't listen to the players?

We do not ask you to add new things to us but to correct some things.

---> the rewards of wars is mediocre compared to the investment
---> add life for finca to avoid attacks without deploying.
---> feed some things for players who are all the time online
---> fix the chapions league, 4 weeks i have the same players.

Last edited:

Jamal

Banned
They not make announce with the update coz there is no update on it. They give us a beta version again.

Gang Buster

Only noticable change in the new update has been
1) New Unit
2) Resource centre layout changes bug have been fixed

Hbanx

This game is for only rich peoples, many peoples will leave this game after this update, some know what im talking about.
They improve nothing, but do everything so that you pay even more, soon there will be no one in this forum expect chase

Last edited:

Marv

Banned
This game is for only rich peoples, many peoples will leave this game after this game, some know what im talking about.
They improve nothing, but do everything so that you pay even more, soon there will be no one in this forum expect chase
And I

YKa

This game is for only rich peoples, many peoples will leave this game after this game, some know what im talking about.
That tipic strategic way for Russian developers/publishers of game. Usually they strongly oriented only for mega donators and sucks money murch is possible. When money river redusing - closing project.

Mad 666

Yes....lowered defences but still stupid hard....how are lower players new to the game supposed to play....they will see how hard event is and uninstall....when boom beach have an event it starts easy and gets harder....so it gives all lvls of players a go

Cruzzer

Yes....lowered defences but still stupid hard....how are lower players new to the game supposed to play....they will see how hard event is and uninstall....when boom beach have an event it starts easy and gets harder....so it gives all lvls of players a go
I LOVE all the Boom Beach comparisons. This is great!

Cruzzer

Maybe we all should try out boom Beach
I'm already maxed out there. Nothing left to upgrade. I left that game for this one, but still check in about once a day. But if you haven't played it, I recommend it.

Bako Bullyz

Banned
Maybe we all should try out boom Beach
Gonna download it, maybe I'll like it and spend my money there cuz I can't afford to play this game with the $99 offers for a **** mobile game? I can buy 2 playstation games for that price and play on my 70" television.