Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

No deploy counter strategie

Maniakbn96

Hey guys!

i had big hope in this update because of the no deploy counter strategy.... it sounded good to me.. but how in **** do that strategy work, when "big bang" works like it works? you can Freeze building 3 at the same time and so the big bang skill also works three times?
@Chase - FTX Games please can you help me to find this no deploy strategy?
i think if a building it is frozen, it is frozen.... you should mot be able to increase damage on building by freezing it 3 times... it means 180 percent extra damage in best case (with 4 lvl 5 Big Bang skills...) so one missile deals 140k damage?!?!? Even with 6 lvl5 ground damage you deal 102 percent extra damage...
means 101k damage per missile?!

The only way to stop this is, make sure the Big Bang skill extra damage can only be added once... even if you freeze a building 3 times... then your Strategie works...

in the following pictures you see my an attack on my base which was won by no deploy... you also see the sicarios i use and the sicarios the attacker use...

i have the following sets:

2 lvl5 ground defense set
4 lvl4 ground defense set
image7.jpg

image6.jpg

image5.jpg

image4.jpg

image3.jpg

image2.jpg

is together 64 percent ground defense
maximum possible is 72 percent if all are lvl 5

the attacker has:

2 lvl4 big bang set
1 lvl3 big bang set
1 lvl2 big bang set

S__5300230.jpg

S__5300229.jpg

S__5300228.jpg

S__5300227.jpg

is together 42 percent big bang skill
maximum possible is 60 percent if all are lvl 5

i tried to understand your calculation, to find the no deploy strategy... but no chance?
you told there is one with the skills so you could show me please?

Last edited:

Honeybadger

Hey guys!

i had big hope in this update because of the no deploy counter strategy.... it sounded good to me.. but how in **** do that strategy work, when "big bang" works like it works? you can Freeze building 3 at the same time and so the big bang skill also works three times?
i think if a building it is frozen, it is frozen.... you should mot be able to increase damage on building by freezing it 3 times...

in the following pictures you see my an attack on my base which was won by no deploy... you also see the sicarios i use and the sicarios the attacker use...

View attachment 1214
View attachment 1215
View attachment 1216
View attachment 1217
View attachment 1218
View attachment 1219

the attacker has:

2 lvl4 big bang set
1 lvl3 big bang set
1 lvl2 big bang set

View attachment 1221
View attachment 1222
View attachment 1223
View attachment 1224

i tried to understand your calculation, to find the no deploy strategy... but no chance?
Ima steal his skill loadout see how it well works for me, ill be getting my first rank seven sicario

@Stefano o_O Hate the game not the players, every update brings more bugs... everyone would do it if they know how so it's not my fault. Contact the support if you want but they can do nothing about it. :p:p:p

Last edited:

BillyBob

Banned
Same here mate and to be honest I don't really care nothing's been explained very well, seems like they want us to spend loads of gold and work it out ourselves, not me
Excatly.
Just keep tossing out a grand here and there until the new update comes out.
Then the few left playing can keep buying to be the best missile-man in the game.:eek:

Mike Toreno

No deploy should be RESTRICTED to NEWBIES. During Cartel Wars No Deploy is allowed juz like when U raid Resource centers/Bases No Deploy is Legit and accepted !

Stefano

@Willie Stroker hate has nothing to do with this. They can just close you the account.

But if they really are so stupid to not see that someone has over 1000000 gold. And if the magic Chase has nothing else to answer than if you think that someone is cheating, ... There is only to quit with this game.....

By the way @Chase the cheat with the talents now is working with the new talents again. FTX you are the number 1.

maestro987

Hey guys!

i think if a building it is frozen, it is frozen.... you should mot be able to increase damage on building by freezing it 3 times... it means 180 percent extra damage in best case (with 4 lvl 5 Big Bang skills...) so one missile deals 140k damage?!?!? Even with 6 lvl5 ground damage you deal 102 percent extra damage...
means 101k damage per missile?!

The only way to stop this is, make sure the Big Bang skill extra damage can only be added once... even if you freeze a building 3 times... then your Strategie works...

View attachment 1214
View attachment 1215
View attachment 1216
View attachment 1217
View attachment 1218
View attachment 1219

the attacker has:

2 lvl4 big bang set
1 lvl3 big bang set
1 lvl2 big bang set

View attachment 1221
View attachment 1222
View attachment 1223
View attachment 1224

I was looking at it, there may be a reason he won against you(the only one I was able to find)... Maybe you cant simply add the defensive bonuses... I'll use your example
your defensive bonus could be 0,88x0,88x0,9x0,9x0,9x0,9=0,51 more or less(0,88=1 - 12%; 0,9=1 - 10%)
The offensive bonus of your enemy should be 1,46x1,46x1,46=3,11 more or less(1,46=1 + 9% + 11% + 13% + 13%)(3 times for 3 flashbangs)
So the effective damage of any missile is 50000x0,51x3,11=79k...with 5 missiles it should be 395k and your oppo nodeployed you ;)

I'm not so sure it works this way but it could be a possibility

Last edited:

Dextores

Oh the irony that this update was presented as anti no-deploy. In our recent war the amount of actual deploys was countable on one hand.

This will probably go down just like with the scorpions. Wait till almost everyone has it and then 'fix' it. But, if we're lucky we will get a unfair gold compensation!

HerrRossi0201

I was looking at it, there may be a reason he won against you(the only one I was able to find)... Maybe you cant simply add the defensive bonuses... I'll use your example
your defensive bonus could be 0,88x0,88x0,9x0,9x0,9x0,9=0,51 more or less(0,88=1 - 12%; 0,9=1 - 10%)
The offensive bonus of your enemy should be 1,46x1,46x1,46=3,11 more or less(1,46=1 + 9% + 11% + 13% + 13%)(3 times for 3 flashbangs)
So the effective damage of any missile is 50000x0,51x3,11=79k...with 5 missiles it should be 395k and your oppo nodeployed you ;)

I'm not so sure it works this way but it could be a possibility
The second explanation:
when you lock into the game the information given to the server is to set the missile damage at 50112 for the attacker.
In your case the reduction due to ground defensive bonus is 64% what would be an effektive damage of 18040.
By using 3 times flash bang (each increases the damage of 42% what makes 126% in total in your example) the damage would be 113253 without ground defense.

Probably the problem: the ground defensive bonus works only on the original missile and not on the bonus given by flash bang because the server „didn't know him“ in advance.

Missile bonus effektiv damage

50112 63141 113253 with no ground def.

18040 63141 81181 with ground def.

With finca health at 391000 5 missiles with a total damage of 405905 are doing the trick.

The only way to stop this is to get rid of these skills.