Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

No resource bonus in map view - Resorces over GONE General:( (Bunker storage bonus GONE)

>[Droopy]<

Hello,
Resources Dropped Due to removal of bonus when switchin from base view to map view and back to base view.
I am saving up for the 8,000,000 cash Fuegos upgrade. I have 8516K capacity total including the bonus applied. When I go to map view, I think the bonus drops. And my cash is full around 7.5mil in map view. When i got back to base the cash over 7.5 mill I had is just dropped I have my bonus back but have lost any cash over over 7.5 mil. It makes it very difficult to get to 8 mil. Upgrading cash storage to fix but why did I spend real money on bonuses that in reality are sucking resources from me. This error is inconstant and only happens sometime. Therefore I could not get a screenshot. Also, I spent a sizable amount of money increasing storage capacity for the Cartel I am in IDGAF SQUAD. The sole reason I did this was i noticed that it increased the resources that the bunker protected in the event of losing a defense, otherwise it is a dumb upgrade not worth increasing your points for or spend real cash money on. The next day when I got on to look at my heap of protected resources the "Bonus" was not longer applied to the bunker and I had wasted my time and money. It was as if it were made to look appealing to get you to buy it but as soon as you are finished spending money the bonus you liked was removed. I saw no mention of it anywhere. Was the removal of the bonus intentional? If so wouldn't it be fair to say through me back 17000 gold. If not wouldn't it make sense to fix.

Last edited: