Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nO VIDEO OPPORTUNITY TO HEAL TROOPS

thto79

Other members in my cartel tell me they cant watch a video and by that instant heal their troops. I dont have opportunity. Why?
I tried to contact support several times, but i never get an answer.

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

Stop watching ads elsewhere in the game and you’ll get the opportunity. Skip the 10% bonus resources on attacks and 20 minutes free construction on your base and “movie night” for a while.

thto79

I appreciate your answer, bit i have never used gold to speed up, so it cannot be the reason.

I have never had the opportunity to heal.. i simply did not know it was an option, before our cartel started talking about it. I have been playing for sine years now.
I have allready tried not seeing other videos, but when i click on either the sicario or the troops that need healing, i only have the option to use gold..

Brian Christensen

I appreciate your answer, bit i have never used gold to speed up, so it cannot be the reason.

I have never had the opportunity to heal.. i simply did not know it was an option, before our cartel started talking about it. I have been playing for sine years now.
I have allready tried not seeing other videos, but when i click on either the sicario or the troops that need healing, i only have the option to use gold..
@April - FTX Games and @Chase - FTX Games can you give respond on this ?

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member

Hello there. Could you please send our support team a detailed description of this issue so that they may look into it further? This can be done either by choosing "Report an issue" in the Settings menu, or by email at narcos@ftxgames.com.