Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Offers

VeniVidiVici

Banned
I don't know about others but why there is no more 5,99€ deals in my game? Sometimes u need just one specific thing like parts or sicarios, so guys bring that back.

Last edited:

W@tch3r

It never comes back. Stuck with 59.99 and 119.99 offers now. That's how we get rewarded for buying stuff...

Sp4rky1426

Once you use the 9.99 offer you don't see the 4.99 one anymore? Same goes for the 9.99 one once you've used the 19.99 offer?? I don't see the lower ones anymore! They never returned once I'd used the 19.99 one... Go figure :-/

BOBGYRO

yeah sometimes i would like a 14 or a 7 but.. nooOOOO for all my money i have drained out of my wallet i do not even get the option for a lower offer anymore it makes no sense. This effect has stoped me from buying that little bit of gold i needed here or there. ALSO why are new people offered good gold subscription deals and people who have spent hundreds and would appreciate something like that cannot? :mad:

Chino

yeah sometimes i would like a 14 or a 7 but.. noooOOOO for all my money i have drained out of my wallet i do not even get the option for a lower offer anymore it makes no sense. This effect has stoped me from buying that little bit of gold i needed here or there. ALSO why are new people offered good gold subscription deals and people who have spent hundreds and would appreciate something like that cannot? :mad:
I agree those gold subscription deals to new players is somewhat a slap in the face to those of us who've been with the game for quite some time. For example the 500 gold a day for one year at $99.99 USD equates to 180,000 gold compared to 14,000 + 3,000 bonus gold for $99.99. It would only take 34 days for the new player to accumulate that deal but are still going to gain an additional 163,000 gold for no cost.