Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ok Chase, i want an answer. League matchmaking issues!

Julio

Last week i advanced from Diamond II to Diamond Iii. I was in 5th place in the Diamond Ii league and when I advanced to Diamond Iii I was 64 points behind the number one position and in 8th position That's bad enough. This week, when i finished in 8th place, i stayed in the Diamond III league and players who should have advanced into the next league are showing up on my leaderboard in the top positions. What the heck is going on?

I can't advance if I keep competing with players who should have advanced and lead me by 44 to 73 points at the start of the week. This is not how the league description is shown on the game. Please research, remedy, and communicate.

Thank you.

Marv

Banned
Last week i advanced from Diamond II to Diamond Iii. I was in 5th place in the Diamond Ii league and when I advanced to Diamond Iii I was 64 points behind the number one position and in 8th position That's bad enough. This week, when i finished in 8th place, i stayed in the Diamond III league and players who should have advanced into the next league are showing up on my leaderboard in the top positions. What the heck is going on?

I can't advance if I keep competing with players who should have advanced and lead me by 44 to 73 points at the start of the week. This is not how the league description is shown on the game. Please research, remedy, and communicate.

Thank you.
You got more then 1000 medals?

Vinnie Di Maggio

Yep, progressing through leagues is quite tough when you are above 1000 medals. I got to Gold I with considerable efforts and now I'm struggling to stay there. I can't get higher at the moment, I start with a 170 medals gap from the first guy every week.

Julio

Thats the problem
There arent enough players with the same medal.count as you.

The problem came with me too when i reach 1000 medals
Continuinh to compete against the guys who were supposed to ADVANCE out of the league is not right and contradicts NCW league rules (if you can call them that) .

Julio

Yep, progressing through leagues is quite tough when you are above 1000 medals. I got to Gold I with considerable efforts and now I'm struggling to stay there. I can't get higher at the moment, I start with a 170 medals gap from the first guy every week.

That's ridiculous. Chase?

LAGRIMA

last 5 months the same people start ahead for like 200 medals in the league how i suposed to win the league you give the prizes to that people last 5 months and they dont have to do nothing and they getting the free gold and the chest last 5 months that not fear everybody should start the league whit the same amount of medals or like 10 to 15 but for 200 is no chance to beat them so they getting the prizes for free what are they better than everybody that you give the prizes to them last 5 months i spend lime 2000 in money in the game i deserved to have a shoot to win the league prizes fix that asap

Julio

Grrrrr. I spent the whole last week competing against players ahead of me who should have (and presumably did) advance out of the Diamond III league but were showing up in my league despite my tech support tickets and asking for help on this forum.

The league system is seriously messed up.

The league rules (according to the diagrams on the league pages) show that the top 5 finishers for the week will advance to the next league. This theoretically creates space for the players who finished in 6th to 15th place an opportunity to advance upwards in the following week. The players who finish in 16th to 25th place are demoted in leagues (where they fall in the reshuffling is unknown). By continuing to compete against players who should have advanced, players are handicapped because they can't beat a group of players who have many more points then them at the beginning of the week.

This week, due to a frenzy of map opening, I was lucky enough to advance. Unfortunately, three of the players who were ahead of me last week that I shouldn't have been competing against are showing up in my league this week (one is 88 points ahead of me to start the week...).

Additionally, as I advanced leagues, six players who were ranked 16 - 25 showed up in my league this week. Again, according to the league rules, these players should not be showing up in my league this week. As a matter of fact, they should be two leagues below me as they would have been demoted one league while I was promoted one league.

Please remove the players from my league this week who should have been in a higher league last week and who I probably should not be competing against this week. Also, please find out what is going on with the league system, report back to us as a community, and fix it!!!!!

Also, as you get answers and remedies, please address the disparity in rankings. The point differential in this week's league is 179 points at the start.

Last edited:

Vinnie Di Maggio

Man, I think @Chase - FTX Games heard you there. He already said he was expecting a detailed answer about this particular issue from the dev team. A lot of us have the same issue anyway so FTX isn't going to get away with this, but I'm pretty sure stalking them with repeated posts isn't going to help either.

Julio

Man, I think @Chase - FTX Games heard you there. He already said he was expecting a detailed answer about this particular issue from the dev team. A lot of us have the same issue anyway so FTX isn't going to get away with this, but I'm pretty sure stalking them with repeated posts isn't going to help either.
Not stalking (and I've tried to always be respectful on this forum to everyone, including and especially Chase). I am trying to get a timely response for the league issues which I did not get resolved last week. I've played for quite a while to advance to where I am in the leagues (mainly for the better daily chests).

I would like the issue resolved this week. If the players who advanced in the leagues (but I'm still competing against) were removed from my league this week, I would likely advance. If not, I am concerned that I will steadily move down in league rankings as other players get added each week.

Again, I apologize in advance to all on this forum as I will keep this thread on page 1 until it is resolved.

Last edited:

Garreth

Chase I have sent game support so many emails with screenshots and game logs about this issue. It feels like we the player who work hard on this game to move to the next league are not allowed to take a decent reward with the move. This has gone on for months with no attempt of fixing it and no communication by way of acknowledgement reply about fixing it. Its gone on long enough, longest lasting major bug in this game if my opinion is worth anything here. Thankyou

Centipede

Ive got 2 accounts, in different leagues.. but they show up in the same weekly tournament... other players on ur leaderboard may not be in the same league as u. Yea, its pretty -- up, but hey, its FTX.

Since ur medals are pretty high, u get matched with other players around the same medal count as u.. they might be champs III or wood 1. But u still face them week after week, cause FTX groups us by medals....i also think they slow down the frequency of new players/outposts on ur map depending on ur medal count or level.

Last edited by a moderator:

Julio

Ive got 2 accounts, in different leagues.. but they show up in the same weekly tournament... other players on ur leaderboard may not be in the same league as u. Yea, its pretty f'd up, but hey, its FTX.

Since ur medals are pretty high, u get matched with other players around the same medal count as u.. they might be champs III or wood 1. But u still face them week after week, cause FTX groups us by medals....i also think they slow down the frequency of new players/outposts on ur map depending on ur medal count or level.
I understand that they aren't following the rules of the league. That's part of the problem of why its so messed up.

Having people who are in a different league show up in your league, very messed up. Having people who are showing up in your league and are not advancing out of it like they are supposed to when they supposedly finish in the top 5, according to the league rules, is even more messed up.

Tomorrow, my league week will end. I do not have much optimism that anyone at FTX is going to over the weekend to resolve my (everyone's) issue.

I imagine that I will be reposting on Monday with the latest league debacle.

Shank

I understand that they aren't following the rules of the league. That's part of the problem of why its so messed up.

Having people who are in a different league show up in your league, very messed up. Having people who are showing up in your league and are not advancing out of it like they are supposed to when they supposedly finish in the top 5, according to the league rules, is even more messed up.

Tomorrow, my league week will end. I do not have much optimism that anyone at FTX is going to over the weekend to resolve my (everyone's) issue.

I imagine that I will be reposting on Monday with the latest league debacle.
This league nonsense has been ongoing for months. When I took multiple tickets out they were either just closed without a reply, replied with "Thanks for playing Narcos" (?????), or replied after a month wait with "Sorry it took so long, do you still need help ?" to which they just ignore the reply and close the ticket.

The customer service/support in this game is -- poor at best. People are quitting the game in droves, others like myself are now refusing to buy gold.

One of my cartel member even changed his name to "- lolol, after support took away his ability to open tickets.

Last edited by a moderator: