Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Only 4 'payback' attacks each day?

His lordship

Looking at my defence log, when I see who has attacked me I seem to only have 1 button to watch the replay; no payback button (I know there won't be one if I attacked the other player first).

Digging deeper, it looks like the revenge/payback option is available at the start of each new day, but once I have done 3 or 4 revenge attacks the button no longer appears.

Is the same for everyone else? I sent a bug report in the game but simply got a generic "we'll analyse and and fix all bugs in future updates" - not sure they even read my question.

Bit frustrating because attacks are disappearing off the bottom of the log before I get the chance to do a revenge.

Naptownmark

I've never seen a payback button. Only revenge after successful attack on my fica, I just updated my version n still dnt have tht option

Harley quinn

upper left of your screen , the defense log , as you scroll thru it, 4 times a day beside of the green replay buttun, you will see a red payback button, its the exact same thing as the revenge pop up that you get sometimes, but after your 4 payback/revenge the button goes away until the next day .

Naptownmark

There should be a button to get revenge even if the attacker isnt successful. I've been attacked by the same guy 4 times, he hasn't won yet but I wud love to let him know who hes messing with n attack him for once or maybe search a specific player n attack them wud be nice too