Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ouch upgrade is a mission for veteran sics lol

Chef Chick

EF33E62D-482C-4D34-972E-6ADB8037C7E0.jpeg
Man it’s tough upgrading veterans I’ll be 60 before this happens ha ha

Last edited:

Bogan

Yeah they are a real mission arnt they. It's the only reason I haven't got 1 just yet. Busy upgrading compound and attacking sics to worry about her just yet.

Chef Chick

Yeah they are a real mission arnt they. It's the only reason I haven't got 1 just yet. Busy upgrading compound and attacking sics to worry about her just yet.
Welcome back Bogan - in new to the forum we’ll always been here just created a profile now :)

Timur

I still can't understand difference between veteran sicarios and normal sicarios. Pretty much same with just yellowish color scheme around borders.

Bogan

They have an extra talent/trait which comes in handy

Bogan

I don't think they got into exactly right when they released the 2 veteran sics. I'm sure down the track there will be slight adjustments to them and probably new veteran sics released

Chef Chick

I still can't understand difference between veteran sicarios and normal sicarios. Pretty much same with just yellowish color scheme around borders.
They also cool as they centre for attacks so health lasts way longer then front attack sics on one attack Rosa was the last gal standing ;)