Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Outpost too high again and again

Huanito

It's the XXX time im adressing you with that bs problem.
I was lvl 40 and got after update outposts lvl 54.
Now again an update and it goes again ...im 42 and all im getting on my map are 48-54.

You said +/- 3 levels outpost......so whats seems to be the problem????
Im tired of writing you here and the support in game ....so fuXXing tired.
Let us play ,less write to you guys,comreds or whatever....
Drink vodka and fix that **** matchmaking system.
Thx in advance.

MorantMejor

Now again an update and it goes again ...im 42 and all im getting on my map are 48-54.

You said +/- 3 levels outpost......so whats seems to be the problem????
Im tired of writing you here and the support in game ....so fuXXing tired.
Let us play ,less write to you guys,comreds or whatever....
Drink vodka and fix that **** matchmaking system.
Thx in advance.
you weak and cry for help, start help yourself, weak weak huanito, muy mal

Vinnie Di Maggio

Although I agree that this is an issue for the players at level 40 or under, you are actually wrong because this has been answered several times by Chase here (in short the answer is that this is a design feature to prevent you to progress solely by PvE).

You are right about Chase mentioning outposts +/- 3 levels though, but considering his other comments on this topic I believe this was simply a mistake.

CRABNUTZ

Sounds like spending less time on the forums, and more time on your strategy would be a good start to remedying your issue:)

CRABNUTZ

We all faced it. And we all conquered it. If you're having trouble, it's just exposing flaws in your gameplay. Learn from them and progress.

Huanito

Sounds like spending less time on the forums, and more time on your strategy would be a good start to remedying your issue:)
You seems like a smart guy, dont write foolish things.
I was level 40-41 and they specific wrote me on the support board in game that what should be is +/-3 levels but still i have got on my map 45-46.
So i've spent lot of gold to raise my missiles to 24k, advanced levels of flacos,fuegos and troopers in order to be able to stand thos 45-46.
Now comes another update and suddenly my outpost raised at once to 48 till 54....when most of them are 53.
I just cant deal with most of them.
My troops gets killed over and over and my game based only on pvp.
I dont remember when i finished a mission since last update.
I have no intention to "chase" the game and spend gold on the rate they wants me to spend.
I have kids to feed and a responsebilties while you purhaps, dont.
You justify the designers .....maybe they kind to you.....or you just like to get it oiled and smooth.
Idk....
Again, i enjoy the game.It's not enjoyable when i have to spend so much money on it to be able to play it.

CRABNUTZ

So, like I said, perhaps work on your strategy more and complain less.

Huanito

So, like I said, perhaps work on your strategy more and complain less.
You dont seems to get the point.
I spend money on this game and pretty much i would say.
Why the game design to sqeeze my pocket so agressively.
Btw atm my missiles are between 21 to 22 after second check , means i need to deploy to a base with 3 nerve and 3 launchers that are 23 to 24 each.
Even if i pass it ,i need to revive 130k cash in order to earn 90k.
Wait 30 minutes every outpost.
And for my level i know im strong in missiles........but leave me aside, what about other players same level as me?
If im pushed by a game to think of retirement after every update made by developers , there is something clearly wrong with the game.
My capo lvl 41 less active.
We won against cartel which most of his players are 38 by the score 140 to 0......it is a dead cartel.
CRABNUTS , you guys high levels eventually will stay alone with your game and forum.
Answer me a simple question, why a player level 40-41 that gets 45-46 outpost , climb to 42 and gets all of a sudden outposts levels 48 to 54?

sky_high

yep, we're beating the crap out of a dead cartel too like 193-14. coincidence? i think not. i think we all know where this game has gone.

Dan

You dont seems to get the point.
I spend money on this game and pretty much i would say.
Why the game design to sqeeze my pocket so agressively.
Btw atm my missiles are between 21 to 22 after second check , means i need to deploy to a base with 3 nerve and 3 launchers that are 23 to 24 each.
Even if i pass it ,i need to revive 130k cash in order to earn 90k.
Wait 30 minutes every outpost.
And for my level i know im strong in missiles........but leave me aside, what about other players same level as me?
If im pushed by a game to think of retirement after every update made by developers , there is something clearly wrong with the game.
My capo lvl 41 less active.
We won against cartel which most of his players are 38 by the score 140 to 0......it is a dead cartel.
CRABNUTS , you guys high levels eventually will stay alone with your game and forum.
Answer me a simple question, why a player level 40-41 that gets 45-46 outpost , climb to 42 and gets all of a sudden outposts levels 48 to 54?
This game is pay 2 play, very obvious to get to higher levels and the squeeze. chase has mentioned +/- 3 levels for PvP, no limits on outpost (L54) which I had challenged the logic in another thread. Some games we pay to relax&enjoy, imo this game is pay is to get more challenges :D
BTW, I also had my L54 outpost @L41 which costed me 3 deployments to finish. Now @ L42, cost 2-try paratroopers to finish :)
So if want to relax&enjoy, will not get far in this game. If want to kick the crab & nuts (pun intended) from this game to reach L65, then have to bear with some of the game imperfections and work out how to overcome

Serge

You know

Chase's biggest mistake was ever letting you guys get it into your head that you were being made to attack to high, and actually consoling your crying instead of just telling you the truth, which is that theres a whole section of players that started playing ages ago (pay and non pay players) that had to deal with the exact same thing and managed to get around it, without having to 'demand' that outposts be made easier.

Huanito

You know

Chase's biggest mistake was ever letting you guys get it into your head that you were being made to attack to high, and actually consoling your crying instead of just telling you the truth, which is that theres a whole section of players that started playing ages ago (pay and non pay players) that had to deal with the exact same thing and managed to get around it, without having to 'demand' that outposts be made easier.
Althouhg your comment is disrespecting , ill answer you.
I DONT WANT EASIER OUTPOSTS WHICH I USES PARATROOPERS ONLY AND THEY DESTROY FINCAS.
I WANT IT TO BE REASONABLE FOR THE LEVEL OF THE PLAYER.
Now try to insert that to your thick head.

There is a flaw in the matchmaking system that cause the map goes crazy after each and every update.
Need to be fix cause it make players be less active in game.
Most of them chooses to retire cause they had enough.
Thos who can express themselves comes here to cry.....yea Me!
The result either way is disaster to the game ....so guys , you can point your fingers on how whining or crying he is or she is ....but the result would be a slow death to this game.
You paid on this xxxx game more then i did so far.

CRABNUTZ

I DONT WANT EASIER OUTPOSTS WHICH I USES PARATROOPERS ONLY AND THEY DESTROY FINCAS.

There is a flaw in the matchmaking system that cause the map goes crazy after each and every update.
The result either way is disaster to the game ....so guys , you can point your fingers on how whining or crying he is or she is ....but the result would be a slow death to this game.
We all faced the same adversity, and we didn't f&$@"() cry about it. We f:)74?@$ overcame it. So, you get it through your thick head... You suck. Your strategy sucks. You're a crybaby. That's all there is to it. Please quit, and go play angry birds or something else. Thank you:)

Serge

Yeh... Like i said, Chases biggest mistake, was ever letting you people think that you were being made to attack 'too high', plenty of players before you did it, and progressed just fine.

When the issue came up, he should've shut it down straight away and told you to get on with it, now you guys are just gonna continue on your boohoo's no matter what happens, next people will just be complaining about attacking bases with good talents.

Huanito

We all faced the same adversity, and we didn't f&$@"() cry about it. We f:)74?@$ overcame it. So, you get it through your thick head... You suck. Your strategy sucks. You're a crybaby. That's all there is to it. Please quit, and go play angry birds or something else. Thank you:)
Again as i already advised you....go band over .....devs are coming in.

Last edited by a moderator:

fahdi1985

brother its no use to argue with these pay to play players. they will never understand us instead will advise us to play angry birds. i dont know how players before me did it but without paying a lot i cannot raid a level 54 outpost. yes its my mistake i haven't spent a fortune on this game and just rely on my skills and patience. i can do it but it comes at a cost too high. all my soldiers die because they are not just to the level of the outpost. how come a person can raid an outpost 10 levels above him? mr crabnutss showed that he destroyed a level 54 outpost with just missiles this is because you are LEVEL 59 FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. i can also destroy an outpost 5 level below me without even deploying. SMFH
some of the players on this forum like master b, cracbnuts, vinnie d magio, serge they all are just always on side of ftx no matter what.
no use brother no use just leave them as they are. save your energy they will never ever speak against ftx mark my words.

fahdi1985

now these so called 'active members' will bash me to ****. no problem do it what else can you do anyway? except criticizing, bashing other players, speaking in favour of ftx always. DO IT! lol