Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

PleasE IMPROVE TOUCH-BEHAVIOUR

Uschcobar

Hi FTX, it happens very often that when you switch between abilities they don´t immediatley react.

For example: I am freezing a few buildings and right after I switch to flare ability and click on my troops but instead of getting flare on my troops they get freezed.

Please improve the touch behaviour or what ever causes this issue.

Thanks.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Uschcobar! Could you please send our support team a request for assistance right after this happens? That would provide us with your game logs, which could be very helpful in discovering the potential source of the issue.

You can send a request by choosing "Report an issue" in the Settings menu. Thank you!

Uschcobar

@April
I sent an issue report and now I am asked to make a video. Should I record all my attacks or how you think I should do that. The issue does not happen all the time. I can´t start recording all my attacks .
Can´t you double check from my logs or whatever what causes this issue?

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Uschcobar! Thank you very much for sending a report to our team! They will often request screenshots or video in order to better understand what is happening. While you've described the issue it can be very useful to see it in action. I completely understand how recording every attack is just not possible. So what I would recommend is perhaps recording a few matches every time you play in the hopes of catching the error.

I'm glad to hear that it is a fairly infrequent bug, but we'd like to squash it regardless!

Fabrice Chaput

Tactile errors are daily. The boxes are too small, you're good for nothing. Please, postpone many times but you prefer to focus on-- updates. (The cars that circulate on the map)

Last edited by a moderator:

Murderdeathkill

Tactile errors are daily. The boxes are too small, you're good for nothing. Please, postpone many times but you prefer to focus on-- updates. (The cars that circulate on the map)
Worthless cars... and the river now has water flowing effects! Trash really. I see people getting refunds every day. Come on with syndicates!!! Nothing else matters.