Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Please make all expensive!

Jamal

Banned
Just because u are in the high level? Just think the people on the lower level who just start the game.

fahdi1985

Yes make everything expensive. Like it is not already cheaper. Lol

fahdi1985

Ftx will take this suggestion very seriously, maybe they have already started working on it. So everyone prepare yourself for more $50 deals.

Maniakbn96

Just because you bored .. and dont know what to do with your money dont mean we all are ...
More expansive then the curret stat and this game can go f$ck him self ...
Hahahahaha this game must realy be the middle of your life :)

No one forces anyone to buy anything...

Eddi Kastrati

I actually agree. This is a game based on money and power - just like Pablo Escobar in real life. To gain power you need money, not all can have the possibility to be a pablo escobar.

So I say FTX make the prices 5x of what they are today - so the most powerful and rich people in real life have an advantage in here.

Life is hard - live with it..

- La Cosa Nostra

Last edited:

Maniakbn96

I actually agree. This is a game based on money and power - just like Pablo Escobar in real life. To gain power you need money, not all can have the possibility to be a pablo escobar.

So I say FTX make the prices 5x of what they are today - so the most powerful and rich people in real life have an advantage in here.

Life is hard - live with it..
Eddi is the man!

Eddi Kastrati

Eddi is the man!
I have no idea why people keep complaining about prices and bla bla bla. This isnt a game FTX made for only entertaining people. Its business. They entertain you for a price - understand that and stop crying. If you dont like the prices, dont spend money on it. Or dont even play!

I vote for 5x prices. You think we can fix that Maniak?

Just bring up the black amex! Me and you should actually invest in a gold mine in Narcos, that generates gold.. And we can sell it to the players on the black market lmao..

Eddi Kastrati

Just because you bored .. and dont know what to do with your money dont mean we all are ...
More expansive then the curret stat and this game can go f$ck him self ...
You shouldnt curse man. Its no good for you, take a deep breath and think about all the good in this world. Go pick up your creditcard - and buy all the deals. Its not that much money - if Maniak gets his wish threw, it will be very expensive for you.. So better do it now..

Jamal

Banned
So ftx has marketing in this forum too.. suprised. Lets enjoy the game. No penny on this game since the first update about +3 higher and lower level on map. And i am survive. Everything build up.

Eddi Kastrati

Jamal,

This makes no sense. You havent spent a penny on it, and youre still complaining about the prices? Its like going to the club and complaining about the 6L bottle of Dom Perignon, and yalling out how expensive it is, but ending it with, I dont drink champagne.. Whats the deal man? Play the game And shhshh..

Eddi Kastrati

Jamal,

Youre probably also one of those that hate these autoclickers.. Why you hate them? Are they directly doing it against you? You should calm your nervs a bit, and start meditating. You will die young because of this. Let people spend money, let them autoclick. Let them have fun.

Life is hard brother, it does hit you hard, but you gotta stand up and fight back! Sitting in a corner crying wont help you climb. I can give you some psyhcological hours for $99,99 dollars an hour, if needed, PM me please.