Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Poll Time!

What's your favourite update that FTX introduced to the game? (pick 2 maximum)

• Cartel Chest

• Veteran Sicarios

• Special Bases

• Guerilla Directives

• Skill Sets

• Free Gold Wall & Emerald

• Roulette

• New Units (Torchers, Toxicos, etc.)

• Additional Locations

• Game-changer Sicarios (Reaper, Alan, Brone, Maeve, Sapper)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Renan

Regardless of the chaos FTX is making right now, I was just wondering what's your favourite thing that they introduced to the game. But I'm probably too naïve hoping they will freshen things up and add something good again to the game.

TheBaron

Best stuff is free stuff and as by that I think cartel chests really helped many players get stronger and cartel teamwork in general. Also the latest special bases that give us skills or contracts are very helpful in many ways, with extra medals, resources etc.

Renan

Best stuff is free stuff and as by that I think cartel chests really helped many players get stronger and cartel teamwork in general. Also the latest special bases that give us skills or contracts are very helpful in many ways, with extra medals, resources etc.
Yeah couldn't agree more. The Cartel Chest was really the best out of the rest though. It brings all of us together and the rewards are pretty decent even for the highest rated players.