Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

possible cheater in PVP affecting League ranges

gabochido

I notice that the person (named Junminglica) at #1 in the PvP rankings has 77957 medals as of me posting this. The next best person only has 7671. Given the recent release of this game I think that is an impossible score to obtain so I assume there is some kind of cheating going on there.

More importantly, that high score seems to be affecting the medal ranges required to move up in the leagues. According to the ranges, the highest league any of the normal players could be at is Gold 3. Dimond 1 league has a range from 77901 to "top 501". The 77901 seems to be coincidentally near the number of medals that the #1 player has. If the top 500 players will be entered into the Diamond 1 league, then they would jump from Gold 5 straight to Diamond 1 when they hit top 500 ranking.

I assume there is something wrong here.

Hopefully you guys have time to take a look and fix it. Possibly removing Junminglica would be a quick and easy fix.

Thanks.