Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Protecting Fair and Equal Play - Discussion Thread

TRL82

I think a lot of people ended up doing the gold rush. So they didn't get left behind like they did on all the other flaws in the game that people took advantage of.

TRL82

I am sure some of the big players. Will get to keep their accounts.

Bogan

I didn't do it, I didn't know about it till after it was rectified so that sucked abit.

Gytis

what is fair and equal play? When lots of players and all ftx is corrupted? You released update with free gold for tasks. With bug to get unlimited gold. You didint put tests on it and right now players must be banned coz of yours mistakes! WAKE UP FTX....

double pownage

This is how games work, taking advantage of bugs.
Only difference is that real developpers would find out soon enough or not release big bugs.

I dont think people should be banned for finding an advantage.

We should all be banned so we can go play real games.

[<[cr420]>]

This is how games work, taking advantage of bugs.
Only difference is that real developpers would find out soon enough or not release big bugs.

I dont think people should be banned for finding an advantage.

We should all be banned so we can go play real games.
Just enjoy the ban hammer introduced by FTX!!

Randylayhe

Here is what I think go screw yourself chase and all of ftx yea I used the gold bug but u made the bug by having poor developers the thing is all u had to do was uninstall and reinstall i reinstall the game everynight on a diffrent device at my work didnt even know what was going on till i started seeing gold on my screen so how does that give u the right to delete my hole account that has had 10k dollars of real cash used on it already

Poppycockz

what is fair and equal play? When lots of players and all ftx is corrupted? You released update with free gold for tasks. With bug to get unlimited gold. You didint put tests on it and right now players must be banned coz of yours mistakes! WAKE UP FTX....
You dont go into a supermarket and steal just because they forgot to put security on the door and then wonder why you're getting arrested. Wake up fork head and read the terms and conditions that you should have read before playing.
3.2.10. you shall not use cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third-party software designed to modify or interfere with the Services, any game experience related thereto or without our express written consent, modify or cause to be modified any files that are a part of the Service or any FTX Games Ltd game.

MANmythLEGEND

You dont go into a supermarket and steal just because they forgot to put security on the door and then wonder why you're getting arrested. Wake up fork head and read the terms and conditions that you should have read before playing.
3.2.10. you shall not use cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third-party software designed to modify or interfere with the Services, any game experience related thereto or without our express written consent, modify or cause to be modified any files that are a part of the Service or any FTX Games Ltd game.
That’s real life money, just like everyone used real money to play the game...... A very expensive game but the gold exploit was free money & not real. What you’re comparing too, isn’t even close

MrBakoBullyz

Here is what I think go screw yourself chase and all of ftx yea I used the gold bug but u made the bug by having poor developers the thing is all u had to do was uninstall and reinstall i reinstall the game everynight on a diffrent device at my work didnt even know what was going on till i started seeing gold on my screen so how does that give u the right to delete my hole account that has had 10k dollars of real cash used on it already
That's all it was???

Randylayhe

Yea that's all it was if u had got anything from the free gold wall one time all u had to do is uninstall and reinstall and it gave it agian it did it 3 time to me befor I realized hey I'm getting free gold

[<[cr420]>]

Stop complaining FTX DID THE RIGHT THING. You abused it and you paying for the consequences... cheaters will
Be forgotten in weeks to come. Move on.. FTX KEEP MAKING THIS GAME GREAT AGAIN!!

Bogan

Only question I've really got now is what about the cartel compounds that got pumped the right the fork up from these members that had all the extra gold?

Bogan

Poloman, turf hogs still on cartel leaderboard though

Bogan

Nomads aswell their all cartels that have been mentioned arnt they