Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Really support team ? Really ?

Doods1985

Video link down there .

So we are having this war , a guy called (tatu) from uruguay oficial cartel , cant be scouted . None of my cartel team can scout the guy .. I contacted support team and begged to fix this issue before the war begins , what i got is a late reply with SEND GAME LOGS , are you freaking serious ? This ISNT an issue am having in specific , it is reporting a HACKER God ****** . Couldnt you at least check the dude ??
Game log ? A GAME LOG ? is that your standard reply for every single email you recieve ??? now the guy still cant be scouted AND attacking everyone in our base , having long period flash bangs , big sicarios , NOTHING standard of a lvl 40 player should have ...

Game is getting harder , greeder , outposts are challenging , skill sets are complicated , matchmaking sucks big time , and now HACKERS that they need bull**it log file that doesnt help at first place and make the process even longer ?? Good lord. CHECK , THE DUDE !

Enough said .

Last edited:

Doods1985

Congrats. We gonna lose the war with difference 3 points .. Cuz that MF tatu cant be scouted or attacked !
Good job !

I wont stop playingthe game , no , i earned my time here , il just wait to witness the day it collaps

Cheers

Mike Toreno

Listen fellas ! If the support team can't stand up after a night of debauchery then we players will. The Colombians, Uruguay's official Cartel want a piece of me can't SCOUT that piece of crap then we'll see his Sicarios got no expertise?!