Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ridiculous

EgregiousParagon.

I am Lev 41, where most 42 will have issues, and even lev 43 will have good losses. Observe this clown takes down under 5 seconds w/o even deploying. Where is the game? 0 losses?

Feel free to build any defense structure you want, or spend as much money on gorilla defenses. Will make 0 differences.

Last edited:

EgregiousParagon.

He is probably part of super duper titanium league. Destroy level 44 outpost... Four missiles at finca. Just silly.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator

I am Lev 41, where most 42 will have issues, and even lev 43 will have good losses. Observe this clown takes down under 5 seconds w/o even deploying. Where is the game? 0 losses?

Feel free to build any defense structure you want, or spend as much money on gorilla defenses. Will make 0 differences.
We are keeping a close eye on this. Thanks for your feedback.

EgregiousParagon.

Thank you Chase.

May be instead of nurfing Diegos you guys could make that 3, 4, 5 etc rocket strikes against fincas case no / or greatly reduced damage? This should also be applicable to outposts. Because some of us had to honestly attack them vs this fellow fires right at fincas.

Maniakbn96

Thank you Chase.

May be instead of nurfing Diegos you guys could make that 3, 4, 5 etc rocket strikes against fincas case no / or greatly reduced damage? This should also be applicable to outposts. Because some of us had to honestly attack them vs this fellow fires right at fincas.
Many different suggestions have been done... from several guys, Sometimes weeks, maybe months ago to fix that firebomb 2.0....

This missile "problem" is well known...

And now read: "we keeping a close eye on this"
Realy hard stuff

SmurfU32

He is probably part of super duper titanium league. Destroy level 44 outpost... Four missiles at finca. Just silly.
Wow i need that dmg of missile too.

Why do you cry Paragon?One guy did the same to me yesterday with two fb and two rockets......And btw....you are the clown :)

BillyBob

Banned
Nobody is crying about it. It's pretty simple. Players buy their way to be able to do this!
If that's okay? Then I will ask the same effin question I did before.
And don't post crap like, well, boost your defenses, sicarios etc.etc.. Complete waste of time. lvl 45 finca 19 RL's maxed , Piercing cannons maxed, Smokey / Butchers maxed all costing thousands of real dollars. For what?
Players to take out a Finca and not even land troops?

What is the point of buying Smokey's and paying to increase them all to level 60 and maxing out their talents to help boost the piercing cannons and rocket launchers that are max level for a lvl 19 finca only to have players take down your Finca with missles????

Seems pointless at this point in buying further gold and sicarios if they are no longer needed?

When players can now kill a finca without even landing troops. Something is seriously wrong.

tester

Well in this game you can max something, la quica, firebombs, missiles, flashbang and so on. Why would you cry because someone invested a lot to be able to do that? Some players spend money and a lot of time to be able to do just that !

Would you be more happy if he destroyed you with 30 second flashbangs? or with super pumped up fuegos?

What is the difference? If someone chooses to invest in something or another?

And your defense is bad , you will find out why.

This game is not meant that you build the best defense and no one can take you ! Is meant for raiding and attacking .

Some take 9/10 players with paratroopers. Some take everyhing with gordos max. If someone attacks you with max gordso or max flashbangs are you gonna come and cry here too?

They up the finca health at lvl 22 !

And one more question : How many players destroy your base like that? 1/100 or 99/100 ?

So stop crying.

tester

Nobody is crying about it. It's pretty simple. Players buy their way to be able to do this!
If that's okay? Then I will ask the same effin question I did before.
And don't post crap like, well, boost your defenses, sicarios etc.etc.. Complete waste of time. lvl 45 finca 19 RL's maxed , Piercing cannons maxed, Smokey / Butchers maxed all costing thousands of real dollars. For what?
Players to take out a Finca and not even land troops?

What is the point of buying Smokey's and paying to increase them all to level 60 and maxing out their talents to help boost the piercing cannons and rocket launchers that are max level for a lvl 19 finca only to have players take down your Finca with missles????

Seems pointless at this point in buying further gold and sicarios if they are no longer needed?

When players can now kill a finca without even landing troops. Something is seriously wrong.

The same way you invested thousand to protect your base other player invest thousands to destroy it. Yes, your base can defend against attacks from troops but not from player who payed a lot of real money to destroy you. ! Thats the game.

Why would you have your base invincible and other players who payed a lot for purple diegos with max talents not to be able to do anything with them ?

Because if they do that, they will have a huge amount of players quitting or revolting for nerfing something they invested a lot of time and money !

No one can defend against EVERYTHING: if they do that the game is over !

BillyBob

Banned
Your missing the entire point.
No troops deployed!
Pay attention.

The players are talking about bases falling with NO troops deployed.
Pay attention.

Nobody cares if they roll through a base loaded with fuego's / gordo's or whatever setup they choose to spend their money on to increase their troops to the max. That's fine. Steamroll through a base and raid it.
At least they are landing troops.

5 clicks on your Ipad taking Finca's down is hardly considered gameplay.

Anyway. It doesn't really matter. This crap has actually saved me the 144.99 I buy twice weekly for the last 3 weeks.

Like I said. Land troops. And of course NOBODY's base is defendable from everyone. You'd be stupid to think that.
But like you said. That's the game.
So whats the point again in growing your defenses?.

tester

But like you said. That's the game.
How many players destroy your finca with missile ? 10 /10 attacks? 1/100 ?

Are missile, paratroopers, firebombs , fuegoes, flashbangs in the game ? Are we allowed to use them? Yes

So YOU are missing the point ! Why upgrade them if you can't use them, lmao. Some people use firebombs, missile, paratroopers and flashbang to take you entire base. So get another layout ! People spend thousand to max out something they like, and some are crying. Well duh.

Yesterday they were complaining about flashbangs.

Not long ago they nerfed Scorpio

Before that Fuegos: (yes, fuegoes are troops), because people cry a lot about that.

Now some are coming to cry about not deploying troops. Soon you will say you are not allowed to attack only with flacos (yes, very powerfull) lmao. Soon you will say you need at least one squad each..or no medicos and armed trucks , and so on.

Bottom line is: win some, lose some, some invest in defense some in attacks. That's the game. You know how many players destroy my finca with missile ? None. So it;s not a Huge problem like you guys make it.

And one more thing. You choose to invest in defense , the point in defense is so you can defend some attacks, or discourage ppl to attack you: find another !

Don't tell me you want to defend all attacks . there is no game then.

Also , if you nerf diegos, pls let us know how will you take 100k health rocket launchers? :

rocket 100k.png

SmurfU32

If you paid 144,99 twice weekly for the last three weeks I assume you have a maxed out Diego team with a huge dmg or something better....or maybe you got some maxed out weak sicarios with victory reward bonuses :)

tester

Then he will cry about flashbang :))

Nobody cares if they roll through a base loaded with fuego's / gordo's or whatever setup they choose to spend their money on to increase their troops to the max. That's fine. Steamroll through a base and raid it.
At least they are landing troops.
Well they DID cry and they nerfed fuegos. Soon gordos and who knows.

The point is you defend some attacks, they skip you, they fail in war when the level is not equal, they choose not to bother with revenge and so on.

EgregiousParagon.

No one cryed about anything. You are misrepresenting the issue... I consider this person a cheat. He uses hole in the game to get ahead. 5 clicks - win is not a game play, and require no skills. I dont care how much he spent. Why not just display << you won>> button - would save him 4 clicks.

Dear tester, layout doesn't matter here. Nurfing diegoes rocket attacks on fincas. Would set the game where it should be.

EgregiousParagon.

Stop b.s. ing tester.. Everybody knows this is not right. You are untruthful because ... this is likely same setup as you have.

If finca was immune... He would have to deploy and suffer some losses .

Maniakbn96

I reported "missile" problem on 11. April
Here is chase answer..
IMG_4094.JPG

Then the update came on 20.04.
What happened? They made the "problem" worse!

IMG_4092.JPG

I wrote private massage, no answer till now:

IMG_4095.JPG

IMG_4096.JPG

IMG_4097.JPG

Example is for a lvl 47 you can do it for others lvls ;-)

I use this diegos... I bought them...

That's not the problem... the problem is, the devs wait a month or two, until everyone bought Diego and after that make him useless like scorpion...
Or not useles maybe not a right word...
But from the best to a midfield sic...

It is near 1 to 1 the same...

But this time without compensation, because compensation is health plus or something like that on finca...

If you can change the matchmaking within one day, or the number of raids on bases, you also could simply raise finca Health or make finca "saver" against airstrikes...

It is simply rip off people to wait with changes in game, until the sale rates for Diego go down again.

They knew long time, what's up with missiles and what they will do, but thes will rise the sales on Diego before they do...

I vote for extra health or what every to make no deploys not possible...

But not with rip of guys before doing it

And that is

The forum is not here to improve game, It is here to cool down guys, give them candy before the devs again!

I know only devs do decisions, I have to take it or leave it... but hate it, when I think someone is kidding me...

Last edited by a moderator: