Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Screenshots of 1st base supposed level 32

See my pals first checkpoint. He's in the same group as me. Level 36 and has a level 23 base that can be walked through.

Ironically shagger who is a good mate of mine has never and will never spend a dime on this game. I certainly have now. I give up. No directives available so what's the point of having the guerilla factory. Same story last event

Bako Bullyz

Banned
Ironically shagger who is a good mate of mine has never and will never spend a dime on this game. I certainly have now. I give up. No directives available so what's the point of having the guerilla factory. Same story last event
That sucks

Dan

Is there a difference between normal and hard stage? Any possibility that it got mixed up/reversed?

Raja

Can Anyone can tell Whats the difference between easy and hard in that event ???

No my pal chose the normal one too. I just got scre2ed. And I am sure there are directive available. Just some of us won't be getting zip.

@Chase don't you think you better ditch it start over?

Dan

@Chase - FTX Games , event is not playable if a L39 with 2 diegos n 1 scorpion cannot clear Stage 1 (thread creator). Pls advise :eek:

Also the event is much much harder than last event, and rewards SIGNIFICANTLY reduced to reach top. Motivation to try to reach top is extremely low....

Ianmthy

I found last 2 events a bit easy so selected hard got to 6th checkpoint now it's 100 gold to refill squads don't think rewards are big enough to spend money n I'm level 54 using 146 level 22 flacos with flaco .3 upgrade from guerrilla factory n 4 level 7 sicarios scorpion,Diego , ,
la quica n Valentino

Yeo

I am higher level than you but my level 1 outpost is easier than yours....

Dan

I am higher level than you but my level 1 outpost is easier than yours....
I think FTX reduce defense health about 12 hrs ago. Initial finca was 270k health, now is 189k health

SageRevolter

I m level 38 player and my 4th raid base have 14 Rocket launchers, 5 nerve Canons, 13 Piercing Canons and a heavy bed of mines etc. How can a level 38 player do that ?

Honeybadger

I m level 38 player and my 4th raid base have 14 Rocket launchers, 5 nerve Canons, 13 Piercing Canons and a heavy bed of mines etc. How can a level 38 player do that ?
Took me 4 times to get through it and i am level 44. My 3 Fire bombs attacks before i sent my troops really helped out. I aimed 2 at the towers on top one were the nerve gas cannoms are on the front. 2nd FB to the top right. and one for the mines on the far right. Took Out one rocket launcher on the far left then used my other missiles for the nerve gas cannons. Froze the Towers on the front right side. Once i got passed the mines i went to the left wall and went straight then right. The next checkpoint is more easy i belive it will be the same one for you. 5 level 10 rocket launchers and 1 level 7 rocket launcher

Attachments