Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sicario chalenge

We need an explaination!! Cheating or what?

• Total voters

zecke2

that was the same at the last challenge !
ftx is kidding us. they just want to make money and are cheating to get our money.

His lordship

I don't think it's cheating, it's just one player willing to use lots of cash and plata to win. In the first event for me, the player that finished 1st place had over 130k. I got 45k myself, just to finish 6th and get a bronze statue.

The players that you see are different for each player, the same like in the weekly leagues.

Nasos22

Θ
[QUOTE = "Κυριαρχία του, post: 53900, μέλος: 2524"] Δεν νομίζω ότι είναι εξαπάτηση, είναι μόνο ένας παίκτης πρόθυμος να χρησιμοποιήσει πολλά μετρητά και πληρωμή για να κερδίσει. Στην πρώτη εκδήλωση για μένα, ο παίκτης που ολοκλήρωσε την 1η θέση είχε πάνω από 130k. Πήρα εγώ 45k, μόνο για να τελειώσω το 6ο και να πάρω ένα χάλκινο άγαλμα.

Οι παίκτες που βλέπετε είναι διαφορετικοί για κάθε παίκτη, όπως και στα εβδομαδιαία πρωταθλήματα. [/ QUOTE]
Ο παίκτης 777 είναι Σε 4 διαφορετικά league

zecke

I don't think it's cheating, it's just one player willing to use lots of cash and plata to win. In the first event for me, the player that finished 1st place had over 130k. I got 45k myself, just to finish 6th and get a bronze statue.

The players that you see are different for each player, the same like in the weekly leagues.
hi,
you missed the point.
this is not about how many points he has.
how can a player be in several leagues?
Normally should be in a league 10 players. These 10 players may not play at the same time in other leagues !
this player takes away the first place in different . that is not ok!
The unsuspecting players try to overtake him and burn their plata or real money.
here does not cheat the player but ftx. or it is again a mistake in the game ;)

@Ben - FTX Games @Chase - FTX Games
we hope for clearing

His lordship

hi,
you missed the point.
this is not about how many points he has.
how can a player be in several leagues?
I addressed that too, perhaps not clear though:
I meant that we all have our own list of opponents that are generated when we start the challenge/raid/weekly medals etc, but it doesn't mean you also appear in their list. So it is possible for players to see the same player in their competition as someone else. I would expect the game just selects 9 other players that are either a similar level or rating.

zecke2

I meant that we all have our own list of opponents that are generated when we start the challenge/raid/weekly medals etc, but it doesn't mean you also appear in their list. So it is possible for players to see the same player in their competition as someone else. I would expect the game just selects 9 other players that are either a similar level or rating.
If it's true than it's not OK for me. Every player should only appear in one league .
Let us wait for clarification from the forum mods :)

Neon234

The selection is similar to the one like Tuesday/Friday skill/guirella raids.

Groups are formed based on player levels.

Each person has a customized list of competitors. Unlike the cartel grouping for Bounty Hunt events (where groups are same for all 10 participants), here any person can be present in any no of lists. What matters to him is his rank in his own list, irrespective of his performance in others lists. @zecke2

BenOG

Administrator
The selection is similar to the one like Tuesday/Friday skill/guirella raids.

Groups are formed based on player levels.

Each person has a customized list of competitors. Unlike the cartel grouping for Bounty Hunt events (where groups are same for all 10 participants), here any person can be present in any no of lists. What matters to him is his rank in his own list, irrespective of his performance in others lists.

Not cheating nor a bug. Both @His lordship and @Neon234 are correct in their assessment of the situation. Thank you for your input.

zecke2

Exactly...
Thank you .
I thought so, I'm the only one here that sees it that way.
so one player is used to get the other players in the various leagues to use their plata or use money to buy plata or cash.
for me, that's not fair and it smells like cheating.
the same thing happens as described in the raid events.
every player is assigned to ONE league and may appear ONLY in this league !
@Ben - FTX Games please tell how it works and WHY. btw. Please look at the pictures again very carefully.

DDRR

Thank you .
I thought so, I'm the only one here that sees it that way.
so one player is used to get the other players in the various leagues to use their plata or use money to buy plata or cash.
for me, that's not fair and it smells like cheating.
the same thing happens as described in the raid events.
every player is assigned to ONE league and may appear ONLY in this league !
@Ben - FTX Games please tell how it works and WHY. btw. Please look at the pictures again very carefully.
Think you are right, very strange this.