Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sicario challenge

aleksandaram

Please, please, please stop this stupid Sicario challenge. This stops the growth of the players because everyone is waiting for the event to begin. This is super annoying and absurd. You can think of other ways to take our money and most of us will gladly give you. But not for the stupid plata for the stupid Sicario challenge.
All the best!
@Ben - FTX Games
@April - FTX Games

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, and thank you for your feedback. We have mentioned the community concerns regarding Sicario Challenges in our master post here. We were wondering if perhaps having longer lasting Sicario Challenges and/or less downtime between them might help with this issue. What are your thoughts?

Narcobuster

to be honest I don’t think the length or downtime/frequency will fix peoples concerns. People will save plata no matter how long or frequent they are until every now and again they get into a league they will likely win then spend it all.

The solution would be to scrap it and have something similar to the spring challenge that rewards players through being active and battling bases on the maps, cocaine runs etc to achieve the points, not simply by spending the plata or buying plata to win.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
@Narcobuster Thank you very much for elaborating your feedback, I really appreciate it. I will be making sure the developers are aware of your thoughts.

ipasher

Please stop that event. There must be some idea that will be interesting for everyone like a bounty hunt. That event makes sense for new and low lvl players. For endgame players with enough sicarios equipped with required talents, gear and sets it just makes no sense. Upgrading lvl of sicario that you’ll never use? Really? Then next step challenges are: win is given for whoever paints more sicario stars to purple. And one more: to win you need to give maximum amount of talents to your sicarios. Or even better: challenge points are given for applying a certain set to sicario