Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sicario's talents

VeniVidiVici

Banned
I've just spend over 2500 gold looking for rocket louncher health 16 or 20% with no luck. The best i get is 12% after 50 or more different talents, but what is bother me is that there is a ton of talents which are just crap and system is ****, when u hoping u get better talents after refleshing talent u got worse and worse. You guys need to fix this

Maniakbn96

I've just spend over 2500 gold looking for rocket louncher health 16 or 20% with no luck. The best i get is 12% after 50 or more different talents, but what is bother me is that there is a ton of talents which are just crap and system is ****, when u hoping u get better talents after refleshing talent u got worse and worse. You guys need to fix this
That's normal
And talents are cheap ATM!
Perfect talent is normally 3-6k gold

VeniVidiVici

Banned
Well some of us don't spend that much money on the game for just one thing, i can live with that after 10 talents u still didnt get what will help you but after 50 its different story

Well some of us don't spend that much money on the game for just one thing, i can live with that after 10 talents u still didnt get what will help you but after 50 its different story
So you don't want to spend a lot but want the best talents? I want a Ferrari but want to pay Civic price.

VeniVidiVici

Banned
So you don't want to spend a lot but want the best talents? I want a Ferrari but want to pay Civic price.
So i need to spend over 50€ just to have little more chance to defend my base? It's a fckin game which gives u nothing! Its not some investment **** where u earn money, they need morons exactly like u! I dont have problem with spending in something u need but there is a limit and afcourse they deserve money for making this game but they become too greedy and ruin this game with updates just to make people spend more and more money on the game

So i need to spend over 50€ just to have little more chance to defend my base? It's a fckin game which gives u nothing! Its not some investment **** where u earn money, they need morons exactly like u! I dont have problem with spending in something u need but there is a limit and afcourse they deserve money for making this game but they become too greedy and ruin this game with updates just to make people spend more and more money on the game
First you complain that you cannot get all the best abilities for cheap on a mobile game, then you complain when someone disagrees with you that it can't be easy to get all the best abilities. No, I don't have no where near the best abilities but I did not spend as much the top level guys, they did and deserve it. Simple thing is no you don't have to spend a lot but don't expect a lot. I did not spend a lot and I don't expect to have the top sicarios with 5/5 talents. Simple and common sense. How about you write a mature response why you feel everything should be easy for you, why you should have the same top talents and sicarios as the top level guys that spent more than us. Have you also considered what might be a lot of money to you and I is not a lot to those at the top? Do I wish I can spend very little and get the best talents on Diegos and Scorpions, yeah I do too! Is it going to happen, probably not, FTX is a company, they want more money, will they be greedy, yes. Can it ruin the game for us and many quit, maybe.

But attacking me because the company wants to make more money is ridiculous. I'm not going to attack you because that GTR I want to buy is $90k, instead I bought a 350z for $25k. It's not a investment and will keep depreciating, not everything is a investment, some people spend money for joy, if you're playing this game expecting a investment you should quit. You and I don't spend as much as the top spenders who get 5/5 talents, instead we get 3/5 abilities.

I don't like how much money it takes to have the best in a mobile game neither, most mobile games are like this, but I enjoy the game not expecting to spend little and get a lot. Sooner you figure that out the sooner you can relax and enjoy the game. And if the game devs get too greedy like they have been in the past updates, then people will quit.

Last edited:

Jaspion

Man...searching for a specific talent is kind of pointless...and expensive kkkk

LVMonkey

HERE'S AN IDEA:
for a Sicario Fusing improvement... if you're paying all that gold to go through "randomly selected" talents, then after one appears and is rejected it should fall off the list and not reappear again 10 more friggin times during your search!! If it gets rejected, it should never reappear again during that fuse. Then you can eventually get the talent you want and pay for it! Win/Win.

HERE'S AN IDEA:
for a Sicario Fusing improvement... if you're paying all that gold to go through "randomly selected" talents, then after one appears and is rejected it should fall off the list and not reappear again 10 more friggin times during your search!! If it gets rejected, it should never reappear again during that fuse. Then you can eventually get the talent you want and pay for it! Win/Win.
That is a very good idea.