Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Skill chests not awarded

Carmen66

Hopefully someone will at least pay attention to my problem , iv been having this event with skill chests , i finished first in that event , iv been awarded champion chest and rescorces BUT not the skill chests , i contacted support team through my in-game (report an issue) , along with log file , iv got a response from someome called VERONICA , gave me a totally irrelvant answer , like she just wanna get finish with my issue and move on, AND a broken link to follow up my problem ,and no response ever after , what a support team !

My issue number was (111350) , it has log files and everything . Someone take a look please .

Bogan

Are you talking about the most recent event?? That was to get a sicario not skills set

Carmen66

Are you talking about the most recent event?? That was to get a sicario not skills set
Exactly Thats how support team reacted to me , except i explained in details what happend unlike here , the event before that was about skill chests , what happened is , once i sent a ticket to support team , and by the time they reploed me (always late) , another event started about sicario , so they answered me that i can still log into evemt through the map , even tho i CLEARLY said it was a skill set event and i finished the event im first place and recieved a champion chest, but they dont bother to read i guess ... Just rushed to the fact that AN EVENT is in progress so the player must be drunk !

Carmen66

Oh cmon ! This is just plain rip off ! Support team isnt responding , not to emails or any other means ! My logs are sent , my issue is simple ! What on **** should i do more ?!! All of this because ONE SUPPORT WOMAN couldnt even READ properly my issue and decided to answer something totally irrelevant , marked my issue as (SOLVED) , gave me a link to reopen the issue except the link is BROKEN!! thiefs ! Plain and simple .