Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Solution to finca bombing problem

How would you solve the direct finca bombing problem?

• Increase finca health

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Add upgradeable anti-missile / firebomb defense to the finca building

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Make the finca building immune to missiles and firebombs

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Nerf Diego / Scorpion missile / firebomb abilities

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Add upgradeable armour plating to finca building to increase resistance against direct bombing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above (post a comment with your idea, please)

Votes: 10 23.3%

• Total voters

F0fu5c0

I think we can all agree winning simply by using the missile or firebomb abilities on the finca itself, without deploying any troops is wrong. Let's work out balanced solutions to this problem.

Maniakbn96

You are completly right! No deploy is --.
The problem is already known by chase and the suggestions are made also en extra sicario for health was suggested...
They are discussing internal he told...
Do not know how long they need to fix, but chase is with us, no deploy is --.

Last edited by a moderator:

BillyBob

Banned
You would have thought their mathematicians would have realised this when they do all these calculations before introducing it to the game. One of the testers would have discovered that. Oh --. Wait! I just destroyed your Finca with my gazillion damage I have and never had to land a troop. Pity the poor -- that spend mega bucks upgrading defense sicarios and Rocket launchers and piercing cannons.

Last edited by a moderator:

R3iL7y

what sort of combination of sicarios is needed to be able to do this? Or what level

Julio

just upgrading the finca by adding more health points or some sort of anti missile/bomb defense isn't going to solve the game imbalance by these super powerful sicarios. So your opponent simply destroys virtually all of your defenses instead and then strolls up to your finca and kills it at his ground troops leisure.

Make the energy cost for using missiles and bombs higher for subsequent use and increase finca health.

[<[cr420]>]

All you have to do to not get destroyed by missiles is put your sicarios close to the finca and give them building health talent 8-15% and your finca won't get destroyed by missiles only..

EDIT: an update should come out that would allow your defensive sicarios talents of giving (8-15%) health to buildings nearby work on the finca also if you put them close by... this would fix the missile problem..

Last edited:

Maniakbn96

All you have to do to not get destroyed by missiles is put your sicarios close to the finca and give them building health talent 8-15% and your finca won't get destroyed by missiles only..
Bro, if there is no update since maybe one hour, then this is compmetly wrong

Last edited:

Vinnie Di Maggio

This is not an issue in my opinion, it makes perfect sense. To be interesting and challenging, the game should allow players that choose an extreme offensive strategy to be able to do unusual things like that, as well as players who run an extreme defensive strategy to be immune to virtually all attacks. This is the case in this game. Players who chose a balanced strategy or any where in between the extremes will have to face these raids from time to time, it's up to each of you to choose a strategy and accept its consequences.

[<[cr420]>]

This is not an issue in my opinion, it makes perfect sense. To be interesting and challenging, the game should allow players that choose an extreme offensive strategy to be able to do unusual things like that, as well as players who run an extreme defensive strategy to be immune to virtually all attacks. This is the case in this game. Players who chose a balanced strategy or any where in between the extremes will have to face these raids from time to time, it's up to each of you to choose a strategy and accept its consequences.
There is nothing to counter a missile that does 30k+ damage per shot to your finca... they just shoot missiles at your finca and it's done.

Vinnie Di Maggio

There is nothing to counter a missile that does 30k+ damage per shot to your finca... they just shoot missiles at your finca and it's done.
Yes there is. If you go after an extreme defensive strategy equivalent to that of the guy who has the 30k damage per missile, you can efficiently counter this. And you could also do the same in order to be the one who shoots the fincas with missiles only.

I have an extreme offensive strategy and I usually don't have to deploy troops. Most of the time I beat all the player bases with a combination of fire bombs + missiles + paratroopers. Very rarely I stumble upon a player that has an extreme defensive strategy (strong defensive sicarios with lots of building health talents) and I have to deploy all my troops.

It think this is fair. I think using the game's rules to your advantage in order to be better than the others is an indication of a good and fun game to play.

[<[cr420]>]

Yes there is. If you go after an extreme defensive strategy equivalent to that of the guy who has the 30k damage per missile, you can efficiently counter this. And you could also do the same in order to be the one who shoots the fincas with missiles only.

I have an extreme offensive strategy and I usually don't have to deploy troops. Most of the time I beat all the player bases with a combination of fire bombs + missiles + paratroopers. Very rarely I stumble upon a player that has an extreme defensive strategy (strong defensive sicarios with lots of building health talents) and I have to deploy all my troops.

It think this is fair. I think using the game's rules to your advantage in order to be better than the others is an indication of a good and fun game to play.
I mean you can have defensive talents and all that, but if someone can destroy your finca with 6,7 missiles.
How you counter that? Say 4 diegos 6 stars and also their talents with missiles.. they easily just use missiles 6 times without having to worry about having no energy left.. and destroy your finca..

Kardan

Increase finca health --> Increases the difficulty for the troops and just delays the problem of the missiles

Add upgradeable anti-missile / firebomb defense to the finca building --> why not but it is complicated

Make the finca building immune to missiles and firebombs--> It's too extreme

Nerf Diego / Scorpion missile / firebomb abilities --> just delay the problem and reduces attack force

I propose to reduce by half the missile/bomb damage on the finca

Julio

I think you just made the perfect case for why there needs to be an adjustment. They fact that you have the equivalent of a nuclear bomb and almost never need to deploy your troops exposes the current imbalance exceptionally.

Vinnie Di Maggio

Well it's just a matter of perspectives. I can imagine how frustrating it could be to see your base destroyed in a few missile drops, but getting to the point where you can actually achieve this is a very long journey and requires lots of planning and anticipation from early on in the game. You can't just buy loads of gold and decide to go for it, because it requires careful decision making on upgrades and keeping your level low so you are not matched with strong opponents. If it were easy for a large number of players to have such offensive power then I would totally agree with you, but currently it is not.

I have very weak defences and I don't have the impression I get raided much more than other players. Actually being raided is something desirable for me and I even have a special base layout with my finca out in the open to make it easier, it's part of my strategy.

Anyway, why does it matter in the first place? When you're raided, it doesn't matter if your opponent destroyed your finca with a few missile shots or if he had to struggle hard to do it, does it? You lose the same amount of resources so why would anyone care about that?

Julio

Well it's just a matter of perspectives. I can imagine how frustrating it could be to see your base destroyed in a few missile drops, but getting to the point where you can actually achieve this is a very long journey and requires lots of planning and anticipation from early on in the game. You can't just buy loads of gold and decide to go for it, because it requires careful decision making on upgrades and keeping your level low so you are not matched with strong opponents. If it were easy for a large number of players to have such offensive power then I would totally agree with you, but currently it is not.

I have very weak defences and I don't have the impression I get raided much more than other players. Actually being raided is something desirable for me and I even have a special base layout with my finca out in the open to make it easier, it's part of my strategy.

Anyway, why does it matter in the first place? When you're raided, it doesn't matter if your opponent destroyed your finca with a few missile shots or if he had to struggle hard to do it, does it? You lose the same amount of resources so why would anyone care about that?

Julio

For me, and I imagine most players, the fun and point of the game is to build effective offensive and defensive capabilities effectively while facing every higher challenges in computer and player opponents.

Maybe it's a lot of fun to destroy a finca with three clicks on your phone. I would imagine it would be the first couple of times you did it. I would quickly get bored with the game if there was no challenge.

The way you describe your strategy, defense has no role in the game. For players who do want defense as part of their game strategy, the current game imbalance does not effectively allow them to do it.

Vinnie Di Maggio

I hear you and I kind of agree on the "fun" part, but I am not doing this myself. Using all my battle energy on missiles would only take half to 2/3 of the finca health on average. I have to take a few moments scouting and thinking of a good combination of fire bombs + missiles to clear a way for my paratroopers who will usually finish the job on the finca. Sometimes I miscalculate or I am fooled by the poor paratroopers' AI so there is still a challenge and I like it.

Having spent some money on the game, I have never been in the position where I could easily destroy a finca with just missiles. And I have never seen an opponent use this type of attack on my home base even though it is weakly defended so I'm assuming the situation you describe is limited to isolated cases.

The way you describe your strategy, defense has no role in the game. For players who do want defense as part of their game strategy, the current game imbalance does not effectively allow them to do it.
Defense does play a role, my strategy is based on the assumption that most players will spend time and resources on both offensive and defensive upgrades. Also, I think that the base layout plays a huge role in your defenses quality. Even though my defenses suck, I have spent lots of time on finding the best possible layout for my level and when I use it, I'm always impressed to see that some players are not able to raid me. This is where I kind of agree with you because being able to destroy a finca with missiles only makes this layout strategy pointless, but again, I've never been beaten like this and I'm not even close to being able to do it myself. Maybe I will change my mind as I climb up the levels ladder. I'm currently 38 so your point might be true for higher levels. What level are you?

LAGRIMA

the only people that complain about that is the ones that wont spend money to get there and they get mad when his finca got destroy whit only missiles or firebombs the people that do it spend a lot of money to do that is no fear now that people that wont spend money try to nerf the damage of missile and firebombs just cause they wont spend money to do the same and they get mad cause of that we spend to much money to get all that damage to do that so is no fear that people that wont spend a dime in the game want to see the damage nerf just cause they broke

Kardan

Players who destroy the finca directly will get bored very quickly. Just click on attack, missile, finca; It's not very fun ?
I am wrong ?