Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Someone Please Explain

RazorRev

I'm Level 39
820 medals
Bunker level 15 maxed out until I upgrade my finca.

How come when my finca gets raided I can lose 300k cash plus...
I have never raided a finca and got 200k ever...! Not even revenge after someone took 300k .. It can't be that I have more cash then any player my level, or above.. This is bs !

Cruzzer

Yup. The rewards for beating a base are fixed. The losses are not.

RazorRev

This needs to be changed in the next update.. Atleast, let me get my cash back, if I can beat you in revenge !! Smh this is ridiculous !

Bako Bullyz

Banned
It's the Game Design so you can keep attacking & buy SHIELDS to not lose Resource$$$

Hesperian

Yup. The rewards for beating a base are fixed. The losses are not.
Literally the entire game is designed to get you to spend money on gold. I get the company wants to make money, but this game is beyond reasonable. I could literally clear my map and all my revenge attacks (even though it's not possible due to unreasonably buffed rocket launchers), not get raided once in teh process, and still not have enough cash to upgrade my troops. And even if it is enough cash, if I lose just one of those raids and have to retrain ALL my troops, it's a wrap. Especially if I get raided. It's ridiculous. This is why I'm considering quitting the game this week and am still playing Boom Beach after two and a half years. I've spent some money on BB, but it was never because I needed to in order to remain competitive. It was because Supercell knows what they're doing and deserves the money. The same cannot be said for FTX and Plamee.

@Chase - FTX Games

Buhawi

upgrading bunkers would help a little on losing resources, but I think when you get to lvl 45 and up its recommended to put shield to protect it.

Matt3284

I'm Level 39
820 medals
Bunker level 15 maxed out until I upgrade my finca.

How come when my finca gets raided I can lose 300k cash plus...
I have never raided a finca and got 200k ever...! Not even revenge after someone took 300k .. It can't be that I have more cash then any player my level, or above.. This is bs !
Mate.. the bunker protects a % of the resources you hold.. and depending what level it is, depends on what percentage is protected.. mune is level 19 and even then if i dont sheild up i can lose over a million in resourses per raid.. and even that is protected by almost 90%

TajKyH

Why are you mad about rules that you accepted by installing this game?
Your problem has pretty easy solution
1) buy shield (you need money)
or 2) calculate how many bases you need to destroy in order to collect enough resurces and wait for revanges and map populating (you need time in this case)

I also disliked this rule about rewards but if you use appropriate tactic you will not have any problem.

TRL82

I agree. This definitely needs to be changed. I am level 42 and it is getting to the point where now there is no way to make any of my big upgrades. Even after I clear my base and do all my revenge attacks. The only way to upgrade now is with gold. FTX should increase the amounts that can be won or at least let you win your money back.

Shank

I agree. This definitely needs to be changed. I am level 42 and it is getting to the point where now there is no way to make any of my big upgrades. Even after I clear my base and do all my revenge attacks. The only way to upgrade now is with gold. FTX should increase the amounts that can be won or at least let you win your money back.
It's the freemium game model.

I'm not a fan of it, but it's not a secret either.

1. Design game
2. Make game fun, and easy to progress at beginning.
3. Put up a pay wall once player is hooked.
4. Profit

At step 3 player has 3 choices:

1. Continue to play, and struggle to progress.
2. Quit
3. Pay money to advance without handicaps.

It's unfortunate but it's the freemium model. Some games like Boom Beach don't make the pay wall very harsh - other games like this one do.

Game is all about Fun , for dev fun equal money.
Bunker is worthless when reaching levels 42 and above .. i am 45 .
To upgrade anything shield is must .
They know it and they will keep it as is. Otherwise they can forget from hawai holidays ...

Marv

Banned
Game is all about Fun , for dev fun equal money.
Bunker is worthless when reaching levels 42 and above .. i am 45 .
To upgrade anything shield is must .
They know it and they will keep it as is. Otherwise they can forget from hawai holidays ...
Holidays???
There busy saving for there retirement