Southern Boyz #5 Regional (US)

ANGEL MARTIN

You know, I have to give you and Cruzzer credit. Your team loses and instead of pouting, you take the best players on the opposing team and add them to yours..
Pretty ingenious. I can't hate you, since it was partially due to my mistake..
Kudos..

Cruzzer

Strong players are always welcome. You and the rest of your crew are more than welcome to reunite with them over here at Southern Boyz

It has been fun, I believe 9 straight wins since the merger, here's a example of typically the results:
1498427098479.jpg

Everyone always welcome to either SB or feeder depending on requirements.

ANGEL MARTIN

I
It has been fun, I believe 9 straight wins since the merger, here's a example of typically the results:
View attachment 995

Everyone always welcome to either SB or feeder depending on requirements.
I know, like I said, it was due partially to my mistake... all We can do is learn right. I've been watching y'all kick ***! I must say that I am a little proud... you just better take care of my boys, I am especially fond of them..

Pixiegirl

m jus saying honest down n durt no good anymore. all that left is weak players still use weak sics. good luck jus have fun and not competive, m jus saying you will enjoy game more.

ANGEL MARTIN

Well that was kind of rude, all thats left is not weak players. Yes, we are rebuilding, but thats what happens when you lose your a-squad. No sense in being rude and insulting the remaining players. Yes, we may not all drop thousands a week, but personally I think that makes us a little smarter..

Krafty1

I have nothing but respect for the Southern Boyz. Good organized cartel. I may have ended up going back to Down N Durty, but I still have mad respect for the Southern Boyz team and am a fan of what they are doing.

Julio_Texas

Is southern boyz still recruiting? Myself (level 54) and buddy (level 41) are looking. We are both from Texas. Our current cartel is filled with lazy members that do not contribute.

TRL82

Is southern boyz still recruiting? Myself (level 54) and buddy (level 41) are looking. We are both from Texas. Our current cartel is filled with lazy members that do not contribute.
Yes we are always looking for good active players.

TRL82

We have a lot of people from Texas. Dallas Houston and east Texas