Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Stop not deploy

Hello FTX, please stop not deploy on the finca, people don't use the brain in theirs atacks only send bombs on the finca and misil. That is not strategy game, I spend on three deploy atacks at war, I would like to used others abilities in my fonca but people insist in not deploy, why don't you increase health in the finca and put the 8 sícario on the finca. It would be more fun,that people use the brain in theirs atacks. We want wars of 30 player's vs 30 player's or more it would be great. I am Karatel in the game.

Slik

You can stop ND with Ground defense skill sets and firebomb debuff talents

People still use misil and firebomb at the finca, they destroy some building get some energy, five flash two bombs at the finca and the finca was destroyed.That is not and strategy game. Rosa and three quica with perfect talents of firebomb for no deploy.

Slik

True but it takes a lot of money to get those perfect sicarios. Maybe there will be a Finca 24 sometime soon. Who knows

Eliezer (SWK)

Whats up guys. There is always going to be a way to blow up a finca when there is some money invested. As well as there is always going to be a way to stop it with some money invested!! 2 rank 7 miguel and 3 rank 7 fortas with ground defense 5 and a good layout will stop that no deploying thing! But then again, need to put some money down for defense as we do for offense..

Trinador

Hello FTX, please stop not deploy on the finca, people don't use the brain in theirs atacks only send bombs on the finca and misil. That is not strategy game, I spend on three deploy atacks at war, I would like to used others abilities in my fonca but people insist in not deploy, why don't you increase health in the finca and put the 8 sícario on the finca. It would be more fun,that people use the brain in theirs atacks. We want wars of 30 player's vs 30 player's or more it would be great. I am Karatel in the game.
Me encanta reventar tu finca sin bajar a nadie... UN PLACER TIO!!