Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Stop the Bug

Blasto

Just to know @Chase - FTX Games ... you know that the bug is also for every capos club bonus... who as 2 bugged sicarios has also double bonus energy, health finca and any buildings. Double field bonus.. etc etc

Jamal

Banned
Just to know @Chase - FTX Games ... you know that the bug is also for every capos club bonus... who as 2 bugged sicarios has also double bonus energy, health finca and any buildings. Double field bonus.. etc etc
They know it and do nothing. Just chit chat chit chat... so funny

Mike Toreno

This so called CAPO CLUB bonuses is it a bug that has infected the Cartel Stream call stack?

Ziigmund

I'm about at 1650 points and basically every opponent that spawns on my map has at least 7 sigs. The game is so broken it just makes me laugh.

Reactions: DSD

M-1

[Quote = "de Chase - Juegos FTX, mensaje: 19644, miembro de: 1"]. Hemos lanzado hoy una actualización para solucionarlo [/ quote]

[Quote = "de Chase - Juegos FTX, mensaje: 19644, miembro de: 1"] Se lanzó una actualización de hoy para solucionarlo [/ quote] El error continuado parcialmente, sigue apareciendo