Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Storage Maxed When Colllecting

IceStationZebra

Hi April or Ben,
How are you today? Question for you folks. When I collect on a cook contract and my storage is maxed out (but I'm still cooking for sim cards), the game prompts me to Sign Out of the game directly after clicking "Collect Anyway". "Sign out of game?" Prompt Flashes Quickly. I cannot get a screen shot it's so fast. Just a heads up. Thank you.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hmm, thank you for mentioning this Ice. This is the first time this has come to my attention. Does the game auto log you out, or are you able to continue to play as normal after the prompt appears?

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, that's good to know, thank you for your response. Please let me know if this prompt becomes more frequent, or does in fact log you out of the game. In the meantime, if you haven't, please connect your Breaking Bad account to your Facebook account. This will save your progress in the event that you are accidentally logged out.

IceStationZebra

Hi April, Thank you for your response. I have been playing the game for quite a while, its backed up by google and FB. So far it's more of an annoyance than a progress issue. Just wanted to throw it out there. Thank you.