Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Stormfront 1944

Bogan

hey guys chase has asked me to find out information about how in stormfront if your capo is inactive the give the right hand an option to take over the capo position..
I don’t play stormfront 1944 but know a fair few of you do so hopefully someone can answer the question.

Also if there are any other games where u can replace an inactive capo could you please let me know, screen shots are even better.

I’ve had this ongoing battle with ftx to sort out our capo position for over 12months now..

If your cartel is in a similar position please let us know or even if anyone has any recommendations on how ftx could fix this problem comment them on here as @Chase - FTX Games has requested this to take to ftx

Barracude

League of angels, if you have an absconding clan head, the members write to the makers.i think the next selection there is the person with highest rating. Tribal wars would allow that to, though it is way passed its peak now.

Philosophically, is there an issue of entitlement and ownership? The seed capital that went into cartel formation belonged to whom? Can one just take it away from the maker, and gift to someone else?

Bogan

League of angels, if you have an absconding clan head, the members write to the makers.i think the next selection there is the person with highest rating. Tribal wars would allow that to, though it is way passed its peak now.

Philosophically, is there an issue of entitlement and ownership? The seed capital that went into cartel formation belonged to whom? Can one just take it away from the maker, and gift to someone else?
Thanks for that information mate hopefully @Chase - FTX Games can use it

Barracude

Can't remember the name of another game, that has a system where the leader is replaced by rule after two or three weeks of inactivity. They even disband groups based on time of inactivity since it all just piles up

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Screenshots and more specific details would be useful - a general remembrance shows that this feature exists - but for me to pass it to the team I need more to go on. =)

Bogan

I’m doing abit if research with the help of a couple other players. I’m hoping to have some screen shots and list of the way numerous other games handle this..

DDRR

I have a little bit of trouble to help chase because he did not do much more for me than ban me 3x from the forum. But I like to help you;)

The procedure in stormfront is easy.
If the capo is offline for more then a month then a extra button is avalable when you click his name
“Do you want to take his/her place”

It is as easy as that!
I hope to send you the 2 screenshots tomorrow, i have asked a friend.

By the way i can recommend storm front! It becomes nicer and nicer when you progress!!
Bye my friend.

Last edited:

Bogan

I have a little bit of trouble to help chase because he did not do much more for me than ban me 3x from the forum. But I like to help you;)

The procedure in stormfront is easy.
If the capo is offline for more then a month then a extra button is avalable when you click his name
“Do you want to take his/her place”

It is as easy as that!
I hope to send you the 2 screenshots tomorrow

By the way i can recommend storm front! It becomes nicer and nicer when you progress!!
Bye my friend.
Thanks for that information mate.

DDRR

Thanks for that information mate.
I have send you the 2 screenshots.

Maybe there is a rule that the person who is asking has to be in the cartel for a certain period of time.
Or maybe he has to be a certain rank?
I can test that if you want.

Bogan

I have send you the 2 screenshots.

Maybe there is a rule that the person who is asking has to be in the cartel for a certain period of time.
Or maybe he has to be a certain rank?
I can test that if you want.
Thanks mate I really appreciate it. I’ll put everything I’ve got together early next week and email it to chase.

If anyone else can share any info on other games that have a feature to replace Capo’ or clan or guild leaders when they’ve been in active for a period of time please let us know.

elsquirrel

In another game I play does it automatically after the alliance leader (capo) is inactive for a month. it then automatically selects the highest prestige points (medal count) of the vice leader (right hand) to temporarily take over with full duties but you cannot boot the original leader out. If Capo comes back to play then they are reinstated as Capo again. they also have the choice to select someone to replace them if they want to leave capo position as we do have that in Narcos game now. The game is called age of warring empires. I don't have a screen shot as it has been awhile since it happened.

Bogan

In another game I play does it automatically after the alliance leader (capo) is inactive for a month. it then automatically selects the highest prestige points (medal count) of the vice leader (right hand) to temporarily take over with full duties but you cannot boot the original leader out. If Capo comes back to play then they are reinstated as Capo again. they also have the choice to select someone to replace them if they want to leave capo position as we do have that in Narcos game now. The game is called age of warring empires. I don't have a screen shot as it has been awhile since it happened.
Thanks @elsquirrel thats very helpful. @Chase - FTX Games did you want me to email some these responses to you or are you ok reading them off here, I can also provide similar feedback and some screenshots of world of Warcraft doing a similar thing and how stormfront do it.

HerrRossi0201

Lineage II Revolution: after beeing offline for 7 days the leadership will automatically be transfered to the elder (right hand) or whoever is not inactive.

I admit that 7 days are far too little, but beeing in the same situation than Cartel De Oz I also think that one year is more than enough time for that FTX could finally find the answer to this problem.

Honeybadger

hey guys chase has asked me to find out information about how in stormfront if your capo is inactive the give the right hand an option to take over the capo position..
I don’t play stormfront 1944 but know a fair few of you do so hopefully someone can answer the question.

Also if there are any other games where u can replace an inactive capo could you please let me know, screen shots are even better.

I’ve had this ongoing battle with ftx to sort out our capo position for over 12months now..

If your cartel is in a similar position please let us know or even if anyone has any recommendations on how ftx could fix this problem comment them on here as @Chase - FTX Games has requested this to take to ftx
I contacted gaea mobile the creators of stormfront 1944, on what are the requirements to take over a alliance. the day i read this post this is their response

Attachments

Bogan

I contacted gaea mobile the creators of stormfront 1944, on what are the requirements to take over a alliance. the day i read this post this is their response
Thanks for that I will include it in the email I’m writing to chase. Just getting the last few screen shots and information about a flew different games.