Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Talent and sacrifice sicario

Tigerman

Hello.
Am playing in Italian and have a little trouble understanding the meaning of sacrifice of a sicario in order to get a talent. Is there some dedicated webpage or thread where this is explained in detail ? I could not find it.
Also, currently level 12, do I always need a certain amount of sicarios ? Are they always on the field ? Or maybe some of them are "offline" waiting to be placed somewhere, depending on their abilities ? Would that be a right thing to do (swapping them with other depending on what to attack etc) or I shoud always sacrifice once I have an extra more sicario... ?
These kind of questions are killing me. I did purchase extra gold and stuff to level them up but I'm pretty sure I'm losing time and wasting power as a result of weak optimization of my army.
Thanks for any help, ciao from Italy
Alex

His lordship

Hello,
To begin, you will need 4 attacking sicarios for raiding players/outposts (assuming you have unlocked all 4 squad camps) and 4 defending sicarios to put on your base. The skill of each sicario will tell you if they are for attack or defence.
When you rank up a sicario you can then add additional talents to them by fusing other sicarios. Fusing a sicario will mean you lose them so only fuse sicarios that you deem not needed anymore. For attack, most players try to get the talents of flashbang boost, missile damage boost or firebomb damage boost. For defence, you should look for minus damage to finca from missile, building damage and building health.

After you progress, you will join a cartel and then you should find you can add a 5th defence sicario to your base. You will also then be able to take part in cartel wars where you have to make 3 attacks. So eventually you will need 12 attack sicarios.

Good luck.

Tigerman

Think I gotcha that thanks very much His lordship !
So it is right that at my current level I have two sicarios for attack (currently have two camps only), two sicarios for my base defense and another two which cannot be assigned since I cannot place them anywhere ?
What is best strategy here then ? Level up offense or level up defense or just both at a regular pace ? I cannot understand if people are destroying my base or not. Would it make any difference ? Would I lose points or other ? If I put all plata and level up only offense and leave base weakly secured what is going to happen in mid/long term ?
Thanks man, very kind.
Ciao

His lordship

No problem. As you upgrade your squad camps and finca more sicario slots will become available. Whilst you only have 2 slots the other sicarios cannot be used. But keep them and slowly level them up for use when spaces are unlocked.

There is no fullproof approach unfortunately, but I'm sure most players will say concentrate more on attack to begin. If you can't beat other players you will not be able to earn resources and your base will always get raided even with a strong defence regardless. When you do get raided, watch the replays to see if there is a trend and tweak your layout accordingly.