Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Talents

Patrick Robert

Because that would mean less money for them. If you have a question, always remember that FTX is hella greedy, so if it means that it's less money for them, there's your answers...

Gergo

Very good idea! This would be nice because we spent a lot for the talents and not just on the main sicarios..

Daniel89

Dude if u could pick and choose what talents go to what sic we would all have super beasty sics man and trust if u feel out matched sometimes u would most definitely if we pick what talent goes to what sic

PUZZLE

Ain't gonna happen . No gold no good. FTX motto ))))

Last edited:

Matt

Dude if u could pick and choose what talents go to what sic we would all have super beasty sics man and trust if u feel out matched sometimes u would most definitely if we pick what talent goes to what sic
Why not I,ve already paid for the talents so I should be allowed to put them on what sics I like, like u can with skills the games getting harder and I have certain talents that would go better on other sicarios what u think @Chase - FTX Games

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
We thought players might like the idea of moving Skills around, but Talents were not designed in this way. I will pass along your feedback.