Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Thank You CopyNinja

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasos22

σολ
[QUOTE = "Neon234, post: 54887, μέλος: 2806"] Ο ιστότοπός σας έχει βοηθήσει πάρα πολύ αυτές τις μέρες. Ευχαριστώ για όλες τις επιπλέον προσπάθειες.

Θα σας λείψει [USER = 3041] @copyninja [/ USER] [/ QUOTE]
GREAT Job copy ninja

Nasos22

[QUOTE = "Neon234, post: 54887, μέλος: 2806"] Ο ιστότοπός σας έχει βοηθήσει πάρα πολύ αυτές τις μέρες. Ευχαριστώ για όλες τις επιπλέον προσπάθειες.

Great Job copyninja thank you!!

donatas

Great Job copyninja thank you!!
Ftx are realesing new game breaking bad. They want to close Narcos

Doods1985

This company, this FTX... Oh god!

Instead of supporting maybe the only player/idea that did something good to this game, adopt it and let it grow so he help us and upcoming players, instead of that, they killed him

We have an old adage in my language translates to : they won't have mercy, and they won't let god mercy goes upon us .

Disgusting really, am seriously thinking to quit now . I don't know who was incharge of such act and what's the purpose! but I hope karma will fall heavy on his soul. Disappointing, again disgusting!!

BenOG

Administrator
We think Copyninja's website is a great resource of information for our players, and we did not ask for the site to be taken down. We did ask the site owner to make some changes, specifically involving "premium" features, and for those to be removed.

Doods1985

We think Copyninja's website is a great resource of information for our players, and we did not ask for the site to be taken down. We did ask the site owner to make some changes, specifically involving "premium" features, and for those to be removed.

The guy asked for "Donations" , didnt demand premium-subscription-exclusive entry from anyone, oh am sorry, he used the name of the game and now you wanted piece of the action right? You got the right to do that I won't say the opposite, but god! (The Greed) , Even my Microwave at home knows that you people have cornered him legally to do something that he don't want to. And no it was not (make some changes ) because it was a perfect site not even a single error in its structure, it was solely money business, so Please don't say (we didn't ask him to shutdown) , one way or another you actually did.

Copyninja did a great job sorting every piece of information, easy to the eyes and always updated, you shouldv hired him or helped him not try taking him over , he helped you as much as us, you know how many times I had to check buildings requirements from his site? Eventually led me to buy gold packages to I accelerate my buildings based on what resources i have so I upgrade next building .
Or sicarios information? Same sicarios the devs made and failed (miserably) guiding us on their descriptions ? Copyninja was the reason why I spent over 5000 gold on roulette to get David's contracts after I saw it's description!
Abilities ? And let's not forget the most beneficial feature of all, DAMAGE CALCULATER .

You guys rock really :confused: I need a paper bag.

His lordship

That website was really useful indeed. Thanks for the effort in maintaining it.

Generally, the help on this forum has been so much better than the in game help, which I find vague and incomplete.

BenOG

Administrator
To be crystal clear, Copyninja's resource website was never asked to be removed. However, there was a $50 "donation" requirement to access additional features, and these features were used to harass players in the game. We received support tickets with screenshots, which led us back to Copyninja's site. This triggered our response to require these additional "premium features" to be taken offline.

Copyninja chose to take his entire site down, rather than just the premium features, which was his choice. I agree the resource will be missed and it is a shame that it went offline.

Doods1985

To be crystal clear, Copyninja's resource website was never asked to be removed. However, there was a $50 "donation" requirement to access additional features, and these features were used to harass players in the game. We received support tickets with screenshots, which led us back to Copyninja's site. This triggered our response to require these additional "premium features" to be taken offline.

Copyninja chose to take his entire site down, rather than just the premium features, which was his choice. I agree the resource will be missed and it is a shame that it went offline.
Am sorry and forgive my ignorance , a site that has been requesting money from players that doesn't belong to the game devs first place, self made, how is the ticket system even applicable there? Players paying willingly, and ? How someone can harass players judging they paid him for said premium feature (in game) ?

Either they didn't get that premium feature whatever that was after they paid for it (which will lead to a scandal for copyninja here in forums ) which is not the case, because we would have heard about it. And it wouldn't be an FTX problem because it has nothing to do with them (premium feature made and sold by site owner)

Or he was selling "exploits" , a none legal way to make players gain game currency or power ups , which , without a doubt, no player will raise a ticket that he paid to exploit the game and provide screenshots, like a drug dealer going to police station because his supplier didn't deliver!

I can't think of anything else or other possibilities .

Am sure I have missed the "premium features" part as an using the site almost daily. Never seen anything but as follows : consider donation as I keep this website alive, and there was two options for donation : pay-to-win players in which they pay bigger donation amount, and none pay-to-win players , something similar to this can't be 100% sure the exact writings..

Anyway , we both have different definitions of what (Crystal Clear) means, when you said that at first I was hoping for an actual crystal clear explanation, instead you left me couple more question marks .... Am genuinely asking how a 50$ premium feature can lead to a player being harassed (in the game) ....

Can some trusted player here tell me please what kind of premium feature copyninja was offering in PM ?

Either ways, the site is down, and most certainly won't come back. Let's talk about something productive shall we ? hows the (elimination of no-deploy journey) going so far eh?

*innocent me opens the game and sees a new sicarios that not only boost FB damage but also MISSILE damage*

never mind
ezgif-2-223c1ebbee17.gif

copyninja

So, when there's a threat for legal actions, I cannot take things lightly at all. I want people to understand the position I'm in. I don't want to be in a position where I'm spending for legal fees and time, and especially when I've little interest on the game and the things are managed around here. Running a site like this is always at the mercy of the game owner because all intellectual property like API, game, characters, images, definitions belong to them. I'll always be in liability as long as it is running. It's a definite lose for me, the best I can do is fully cooperate.

The message I received was quote "You must remove all access to these features from ALL users of your site, and remove the ability to obtain them. If you fail to do this, we will have your site taken down and pursue legal action for damages".
1) assuming that there's lawyers involved, the end result is still site gets taken down.
2) no specific feature were mentioned, only a blanketed "premium feature", which can be anything, since there were kind donations from people sent me for my effort on the website as a whole.
3) there were no approval until today that the site can continue to run. I've received quotes "thank yous" and "we love your site" but never an approval or authorization to continue to use the resources from the game.

The additional features were to help cartel leaders manage the cartel, which gives them the ability to scout, view member's strength, view the war they are currently in a better and organized view, war planner, chest, raid participation and donations, all of which are obtainable in-game, and only advantage is in a more organized way. I've approached FTX to work with me for public usage, but it was shot down with a quote of improper API usage. To be honest, the whole website uses game API to retrieve the definition and images, which in the first place is already in violation to their term. I can't understand why some features are allowed and some aren't.

Moreover, the website is set up not for profit but to help players of the game. I did not set up advertisement, the additional feature isn't advertised nor solicited. The donation received was used toward the maintenance and hosting cost of the website. The additional features are motivation for donations to help with keeping the website going on. With request to remove this, the main funding for the site is cut off. Although technically it's not a direct removal request, it's rather a consequence of what was requested.

The attitude of removing the additional without getting into detail of the feature that would help players and what's usable and can be public rather just a statement of removal of all of those additional features led me to believe that they will not allow funding to this website. I cannot continue to put myself in a liable position where I'm vulnerable towards lawsuit nor pay the website out of my pocket. It is not a good motivation to go on. I need to put myself out of that position where the whole site is closed so that I will not get any potential lawsuits.

However, I want to shout out a "THANK YOU" to all that supported my website, and to the game maker that provided entertainment. I've enjoyed especially the friendship and company gained through this game! Cheers!

hof

So, when there's a threat for legal actions, I cannot take things lightly at all. I want people to understand the position I'm in. I don't want to be in a position where I'm spending for legal fees and time, and especially when I've little interest on the game and the things are managed around here. Running a site like this is always at the mercy of the game owner because all intellectual property like API, game, characters, images, definitions belong to them. I'll always be in liability as long as it is running. It's a definite lose for me, the best I can do is fully cooperate.

The message I received was quote "You must remove all access to these features from ALL users of your site, and remove the ability to obtain them. If you fail to do this, we will have your site taken down and pursue legal action for damages".
1) assuming that there's lawyers involved, the end result is still site gets taken down.
2) no specific feature were mentioned, only a blanketed "premium feature", which can be anything, since there were kind donations from people sent me for my effort on the website as a whole.
3) there were no approval until today that the site can continue to run. I've received quotes "thank yous" and "we love your site" but never an approval or authorization to continue to use the resources from the game.

The additional features were to help cartel leaders manage the cartel, which gives them the ability to scout, view member's strength, view the war they are currently in a better and organized view, war planner, chest, raid participation and donations, all of which are obtainable in-game, and only advantage is in a more organized way. I've approached FTX to work with me for public usage, but it was shot down with a quote of improper API usage. To be honest, the whole website uses game API to retrieve the definition and images, which in the first place is already in violation to their term. I can't understand why some features are allowed and some aren't.

Moreover, the website is set up not for profit but to help players of the game. I did not set up advertisement, the additional feature isn't advertised nor solicited. The donation received was used toward the maintenance and hosting cost of the website. The additional features are motivation for donations to help with keeping the website going on. With request to remove this, the main funding for the site is cut off. Although technically it's not a direct removal request, it's rather a consequence of what was requested.

The attitude of removing the additional without getting into detail of the feature that would help players and what's usable and can be public rather just a statement of removal of all of those additional features led me to believe that they will not allow funding to this website. I cannot continue to put myself in a liable position where I'm vulnerable towards lawsuit nor pay the website out of my pocket. It is not a good motivation to go on. I need to put myself out of that position where the whole site is closed so that I will not get any potential lawsuits.

However, I want to shout out a "THANK YOU" to all that supported my website, and to the game maker that provided entertainment. I've enjoyed especially the friendship and company gained through this game! Cheers!
Your website was the best tool that FTX had...best of luck to you Copyninja and thank you for all your gratuitous hard work that benefited many within the Narcos community.

NO NAME NEEDED

What do you want to bet that FTX's new game "breaking bad" has a website just like Copyninja's and they will charge a hefty price for the "premium features"

Spizike

Hey copyninja, I will repost something from your statement above so you can read it again and then you can possibly answer my question.

“The additional features were to help cartel leaders manage the cartel, which gives them the ability to scout, view member's strength, view the war they are currently in a better and organized view, war planner, chest, raid participation and donations, all of which are obtainable in-game, and only advantage is in a more organized way”

Please tell me where I can view other players gold count and offensive sicario talents and skills in game? As far as I know it’s impossible but by paying for your premium features it’s my understanding that this information was available. Maybe you just forgot to mention that in your previous post?

Doods1985

Sooooo , it wasn't that you "harassed" players after they paid for your imaginary "premium" , because there were no premium per say, just a guide lines and help support.... hmmm. . HMMMM...

you have no idea how much am willing pay right now to see @Ben - FTX Games facial expressions right this moment . But ... Il wait his response to you maybe there is yet another illogical explanation.

Spizike

Not only was his site being used for resources which is totally okay but it was being used by certain individuals to get confidential information on other players which is not okay!

Doods1985

Not only was his site being used for resources which is totally okay but it was being used by certain individuals to get confidential information on other players which is not okay!
Where did you get that? Didn't you ask @copyninja in previous message just a minute ago regarding this ?

He said the only advantage is "it's only more organized" , so either wait for his answer for this matter, or try to comprehend the concept that someone won't defend him self simply by saying "am exploiting the game features" IN PUPLIC . Stop putting words out of its place and wait !!!!

copyninja

Hey copyninja, I will repost something from your statement above so you can read it again and then you can possibly answer my question.

“The additional features were to help cartel leaders manage the cartel, which gives them the ability to scout, view member's strength, view the war they are currently in a better and organized view, war planner, chest, raid participation and donations, all of which are obtainable in-game, and only advantage is in a more organized way”

Please tell me where I can view other players gold count and offensive sicario talents and skills in game? As far as I know it’s impossible but by paying for your premium features it’s my understanding that this information was available. Maybe you just forgot to mention that in your previous post?
As meant for cartel leaders to help their members. These information can be obtained from game from players itself and communicated to cartel leader from players perspective. It helps to identify if the member is paying player and knowing the resources they have would make it easier to help the player on what's the next step in terms of building and upgrades. As for, skillset level, you can guess the levelsby looking at the level star of sicarios. If it's purple, you can guess it's at maximum level 5, blue or gold, at most 4, and anything lesser is level 2.

However, I'm not sure how those information would be used to harrassed others. although this apparently has been abused to "harassed" others, It's just minor game information and I'd be ashamed that someone would cry over petty advantage like this. It doesn't cheat or give you real in game advantage other than information.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.