Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Grand New Update

Gang Buster

Finally the much awaited update has arrived with..
1) New unit
2) New talents yet to be unlocked
3) Faster response for collecting resources from truck and buildings
4) Visible changes in animation for missile and propaganda
This is what i have noticed so far...

Jamal

Banned
As i can see just new attacking unit. Camarero with molotov bomb... so where is the counter startegies like they said?!?!?

Gang Buster

The new unit makes way for new sicarios and new offers making players to spend more...
Strange yet stupid FTX Ideology...

Atleast last time they had 50% discount on upgrade of all units before introducing torcher

The new talents such as debuff, stun & rage could make defence more useless... (hopefully these are introduced to tackle ever increasing health of Rocket launchers )

Jamal

Banned
New unit camarero with molotov bomb skill. And the rest is GOLD needed. No counter strategies like they said

Hbanx

WHEEEERRREE. ISSSS THE NEW SICARIO TO AVOIIIID NO DEPLOIMENNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!

Marv

Banned
WHEEEERRREE. ISSSS THE NEW SICARIO TO AVOIIIID NO DEPLOIMENNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!
It will come on special offer for €60,-
Act fast because this offer wil only be limited for this week only

Cruzzer

Maybe you can add a skill to a defensive sicario to combat the no deploy strategy?

I don't know yet. I'm just throwing an idea out there...