Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The price of dice is out of control

Has FTX ever made you feel frustrated or taken advantage of that you thought STOP Playing

• Total voters

augustine

FTX,

You have put a value on dice for various functions in this game, i.e 30 dice to randomly change a color slot.

I want to bring up this example for a moment. I have spent literally hundreds of dice trying to get a couple colors to align for 1 sicario. However the frustration is when I have a slot that changes back and forth between 2 colors that I DO NOT NEED.

Now I would like to bring up the price it costs to get dice. 200 gold opens a chest for dice and 1 skill; 9 times out of 10 I open a chest with 5 dice. Over and over again, I get 5 dice each chest. This equates to 1000 gold for 25 dice. The skills that come alone are 9 times out of 10 worthless as well.

My suggestion:
1. Fix your random dice generator program and start giving more dice and skills that MATTER. The reins are pulled to tight with your random generator giving anything with fair or good value. DOESNT FEEL FAIR that I have to spend $50 USD to get enough dice to create 1 vet sicario. Then when I think about how many hundreds of dice I spent watching your color change mechanism bounce back and forth between the 2 colors I DONT need-- it does not feel good at all and makes me want to discontinue this game indefinitely.

2. Compensate when you are wrong and have customers telling you of unfair experiences. I can personally attest to the fact that I would spend more money with FTX and this game, but I choose NOT to because you guys need to give a little more. It needs to feel fair to us, your customers, the people keeping your business alive.

Bogan

**** yeah we need a couple weekends in a row of guerrilla events. And Dice needs to be available to buy in let's say packs of 500 from play store

Take your requests and tuck them up where the sun doth not shine a no more; meanwhile "were so excited about all the add ons and features coming in our next update"

FYI good authority says there is an imposter in the ranks. An FTX employee posing as a paying customer.......

augustine

Take your requests and tuck them up where the sun doth not shine a no more; meanwhile "were so excited about all the add ons and features coming in our next update"

FYI good authority says there is an imposter in the ranks. An FTX employee posing as a paying customer.......
I wonder who?

LeeMuerto

I dunno, I really don’t want everyone out there running around with all purple stars and perfect skills. It’s hard enough already — why make it easier for everyone else?

CRABNUTZ

You're all so frustrated and taken advantage of, yet here you still are... The irony is overwhelming... But that's none of my business:)

Jesse

FTX,

You have put a value on dice for various functions in this game, i.e 30 dice to randomly change a color slot.

I want to bring up this example for a moment. I have spent literally hundreds of dice trying to get a couple colors to align for 1 sicario. However the frustration is when I have a slot that changes back and forth between 2 colors that I DO NOT NEED.

Now I would like to bring up the price it costs to get dice. 200 gold opens a chest for dice and 1 skill; 9 times out of 10 I open a chest with 5 dice. Over and over again, I get 5 dice each chest. This equates to 1000 gold for 25 dice. The skills that come alone are 9 times out of 10 worthless as well.

My suggestion:
1. Fix your random dice generator program and start giving more dice and skills that MATTER. The reins are pulled to tight with your random generator giving anything with fair or good value. DOESNT FEEL FAIR that I have to spend $50 USD to get enough dice to create 1 vet sicario. Then when I think about how many hundreds of dice I spent watching your color change mechanism bounce back and forth between the 2 colors I DONT need-- it does not feel good at all and makes me want to discontinue this game indefinitely.

2. Compensate when you are wrong and have customers telling you of unfair experiences. I can personally attest to the fact that I would spend more money with FTX and this game, but I choose NOT to because you guys need to give a little more. It needs to feel fair to us, your customers, the people keeping your business alive.
I spent 3200 gold the other night ended up with the same colors I started with and added another 20 useless skills to the 200 I already have. Then You put a resale value of 50 game dollars on that makes my $30 real life money enough to attack a base and that my friend is a joke equivalent to a Bob Saget Joke on America's funniest home videos

Arturo Alindogi

FTX,

My suggestion: