Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

They rob players

Famous161

I have lost sicarios in this game with zero explanation or any sort of refund. You need to work on your customer service and reply to concerns and give valid excuses for the in game robbery. you have a glitch in the game that is known about, but yet you do not fix because people are spending gold to achieve. Like all the e-mails sent, I will look forward to no reply on this.

fahdi1985

that sucks man. you spend too much xp on a sicario and baam! one day they are gone. i really hope ftx games fix this issue/glitch. never happened with me though.

C@tPo0p

I hear you Famous, I love how they respond that "they are working on it" like it costs them a dime to give us gold or reimburse us for their failures as developers.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
I have lost sicarios in this game with zero explanation or any sort of refund. You need to work on your customer service and reply to concerns and give valid excuses for the in game robbery. you have a glitch in the game that is known about, but yet you do not fix because people are spending gold to achieve. Like all the e-mails sent, I will look forward to no reply on this.
The known glitch you are referring to is Sicarios disappearing, right?

Can you give me your player ID? I can check in on your help requests.

C@tPo0p

Actually I have had fuses dissapear as well and told that I never had them to begin with...LOL yeah I had them and have spent enough on this game (thousands) that I should not even be questioned User ID483897

Jordan'Nataniel

[Quote = "C @ tPo0p, mensaje: 11886, miembro de: 1541"] Te escucho famoso, Me encanta la forma en que responden que "están trabajando en ello", como les cuesta un centavo para darnos oro o reembolsarnos por su fracasos como desarrolladores. [/ quote]

Los Errores o actividades En sus cuentas Queda todo Registrado en el sistema, ellos se dan el tiempo de verlo personalmente para darles solucion en caso que sea una falla le dan solucion de inmediato asi que os pido paciensia