TOP GB CARTEL RECRUITING

SaintGeorge

Royal Britania - Ranked 3rd in GB is looking for experienced players to add to our War team. Level 65 Compound with lots of perks. We War constantly and are a friendly group who communicate via Discord. If you're looking for an established Cartel and are capable of Waring at the top level then come and join us.

Traj

Royal Britannia are crooks. They kicked me out of the guild without a warning despite I was also on their Discord server, probably because I only had 15 cartel chest medals with 1 day remaining, when their goal was 20. They lure people in to grab anything they can - a donation, some chest medals, then just kick them out without a warning at the most awkward time and give people no notice of a few days like a better guild would to find an alternative guild.

M1ke

Traj with the greatest Of respect you were kicked out of the cartel after,you stated on chat, that you are more a donater than an attacker when asked to participate in the bounty hunt 2 attacks per day over 3 days is not a lot to ask.