Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Totally uneven war encounter

hugot80

After a week waiting to start wars again... my clan was paired with this other clan... totally uneven and unfair!!!
How is it possible!!! A single player single handedly with ONE attack destroyed my finca !!!!
I cant upoload the pic but my clan's finca is level 24 and we got a level 42 war opponent!!!! How and why?!?!?!

hugot80

And right before that... my game started spawning ridiculously HIGH enemy outposts and player's fincas...
i am currently on level 43... and i got up to level 56 outposts. I cant upload pics... but it's impossible to beat this outposts!!! WTF ?!?!

F0fu5c0

And right before that... my game started spawning ridiculously HIGH enemy outposts and player's fincas...
i am currently on level 43... and i got up to level 56 outposts. I cant upload pics... but it's impossible to beat this outposts!!! WTF ?!?!
Level 56 outposts? Do post a screenshot, level 54 are the highest I get.

Dr.D.Fence

We are working on the Cartel Matchmaking right now - thanks for your patience.

I hope you restore the wars back to where it was. we had even matchups before the update but since the update our 1st war was a 6 level finca difference and 3000 medals difference. No point in even wasting the cash to attack. And we have a pretty decent cartel where all get 3 attacks going. Also would be nice to get the cartel port back to operating where it used to months ago, where war resources where sent there 1st and not direct to storage where its stolen. Thanks

JackBlack

I hope you restore the wars back to where it was. we had even matchups before the update but since the update our 1st war was a 6 level finca difference and 3000 medals difference. No point in even wasting the cash to attack. And we have a pretty decent cartel where all get 3 attacks going. Also would be nice to get the cartel port back to operating where it used to months ago, where war resources where sent there 1st and not direct to storage where its stolen. Thanks
In a couple of months the war will go back to how they were, this was their endgame all along. You get terrible matchups for a bit and than you beg them to restore the wars as they were, so basically by making the game worse you settle for the bad version of it, that everyone complained up to a month ago.

Del

We are working on the Cartel Matchmaking right now - thanks for your patience.
Will you post when it has been fixed chase-FTX we've just been matched up with a cartel 10 lvls higher for the 2nd time since this update!

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Will you post when it has been fixed chase-FTX we've just been matched up with a cartel 10 lvls higher for the 2nd time since this update!
It will come in an update soon - we're currently working on this.

Running

After a week waiting to start wars again... my clan was paired with this other clan... totally uneven and unfair!!!
How is it possible!!! A single player single handedly with ONE attack destroyed my finca !!!!
I cant upoload the pic but my clan's finca is level 24 and we got a level 42 war opponent!!!! How and why?!?!?!
does this look familiar?

Attachments

Abg5585

We are being matched with cartel that is level 50 with 45+ we are level 33 with only 15 players this is crazy