Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tournament false placement

Thema

First of i enjoy this game so i already had some purchases in it to make it easier. And i would keep doing it if it would be needed. But today i had this problem/bug and thats soooo discouraging to even continue playing... I had everything calculated and organized so that at the point i hit 43 level i would have my resources almost ready for the 18 level finca upgrade. All i needed was gold for shields. I was going to purchase some but i would get it through weekly tournament since i was very active this week and was easily containing a top5 placement. At the last minutes of the tournament i had more than 6 medals more than the 6th place and another 10+ medals to get through my map. I was opening and checking the boards all the time, and had it open until the end of the time count, and i was in 3d place. When time ran out i got a message that i finished 6th... i was 3d on my board and it suddenly tells me i finished 6th. So i lost 200 gold, a chest, and the promotion bonuses, i got vulnerable state without shield and lost half my farm. and all that because of this either visual or randomly placement bug. Now i have to be as active again and wait for another week to progress in the game as i should, IF the game would like to let me get the tournament rewards this time.
I want this bug to be solved and i demand to get at least this promotion and its bonuses that i deserve. And of course if i dont get compasation for the mess and the resources i lost, i will just never purcase anything again. If i dont get an answer i will have to ask google for a refund. I have screenshots and can prove that i was above my opponents.

Last edited:

Master B

Did you take a picture few minutes before the end of weekly tournament? I always do, so I have proof.. Otherwise I think admins won't help you.. :/
I guess you know what I am talking about.. Somebody could have saved a Story Mission, and you were 5th, and he did 2 minutes before end a story mission and your map was all clear.. And he rekted you hahaha.. And that's the problem, you finished at 6th place.. And nobody could tell that it was visual bug or anything. You could've just dropped a division, that's all. I trust you that you aren't lying, but that's how it goes.

Maniakbn96

First of i enjoy this game so i already had some purchases in it to make it easier. And i would keep doing it if it would be needed. But today i had this problem/bug and thats soooo discouraging to even continue playing... I had everything calculated and organized so that at the point i hit 43 level i would have my resources almost ready for the 18 level finca upgrade. All i needed was gold for shields. I was going to purchase some but i would get it through weekly tournament since i was very active this week and was easily containing a top5 placement. At the last minutes of the tournament i had more than 6 medals more than the 6th place and another 10+ medals to get through my map. I was opening and checking the boards all the time, and had it open until the end of the time count, and i was in 3d place. When time ran out i got a message that i finished 6th... i was 3d on my board and it suddenly tells me i finished 6th. So i lost 200 gold, a chest, and the promotion bonuses, i got vulnerable state without shield and lost half my farm. and all that because of this either visual or randomly placement bug. Now i have to be as active again and wait for another week to progress in the game as i should, IF the game would like to let me get the tournament rewards this time.
I want this bug to be solved and i demand to get at least this promotion and its bonuses that i deserve. And of course if i dont get compasation for the mess and the resources i lost, i will just never purcase anything again. If i dont get an answer i will have to ask google for a refund. I have screenshots and can prove that i was above my opponents.
Hey... I had the same long time ago... so i checked following:
Sometimes, you look in rankings and see xx medals, but if you open the player bases you see, there is a different number of medals.
Seems to me, the medal ranking is not in real time and needs some minutes to update...
but that's only what I am thinking...
To be sure, check the other players near you on ranking, by opening her base.

tester

That's a good idea Maniak. :)
Also people can get medals up to the last second, so maybe the game doesn't update instantly. I got 10 point with 2 minutes left, so anything possible.

Thema

Hey... I had the same long time ago... so i checked following:
Sometimes, you look in rankings and see xx medals, but if you open the player bases you see, there is a different number of medals.
Seems to me, the medal ranking is not in real time and needs some minutes to update...
but that's only what I am thinking...
To be sure, check the other players near you on ranking, by opening her base.
Χ
I know that propably its a visual bug/delay thing. Problem is, it's not my fault and am not supposed to check 10 bases last minute to be sure.. i had story mission and 6-7 more medals to farm on my map. If i was well informed by the board i had no problem farming them too..

Thema

Did you take a picture few minutes before the end of weekly tournament? I always do, so I have proof.. Otherwise I think admins won't help you.. :/
I guess you know what I am talking about.. Somebody could have saved a Story Mission, and you were 5th, and he did 2 minutes before end a story mission and your map was all clear.. And he rekted you hahaha.. And that's the problem, you finished at 6th place.. And nobody could tell that it was visual bug or anything. You could've just dropped a division, that's all. I trust you that you aren't lying, but that's how it goes.
Last week i finished between 6-19 and it showed me a different place again. I thought it could be a last minute change but didn't pay any attetion. This week inwas super active and thought of taking a screenshot but i did 2 hours before the end. I forgot to do at last minute. It could not be a last minute +5 thing though since inkept a +6 medal.count just in case. Problem is that the difference was propably less than that and i didn't know,or this thing is broken.

Thema

That's a good idea Maniak. :)
Also people can get medals up to the last second, so maybe the game doesn't update instantly. I got 10 point with 2 minutes left, so anything possible.
No thats not a good idea.. i don't have to check bases. if its a delay thing it should award with the delayed stats. I could have raised my medal count too but didn't. And i was refwreshing by opening and closing it again and again.

Accredited mission

The above post have 3 screenshots.. 1 of myself in my old cartel.. With the highest rating but in the lowest tournament league.. The other photo was a cartel i was fighting.. Everyone in that cartel is also lower rating than me butbin higher leagues.. Every single week im stuck in the exact same league with the exact same 25 people.. The #1 in the league is always there 50-100 points ahead of me.. Even though the people 15 win the league they always show up as being in bronze one again and again and again.. Its been glitching like this for months.. Why am i constantly grouped with the exact same 25 people every week????

Thema

The above post have 3 screenshots.. 1 of myself in my old cartel.. With the highest rating but in the lowest tournament league.. The other photo was a cartel i was fighting.. Everyone in that cartel is also lower rating than me butbin higher leagues.. Every single week im stuck in the exact same league with the exact same 25 people.. The #1 in the league is always there 50-100 points ahead of me.. Even though the people 15 win the league they always show up as being in bronze one again and again and again.. Its been glitching like this for months.. Why am i constantly grouped with the exact same 25 people every week????
Dude can you make your own post? Thats not related to my problem.and younare not helping. Please delete your messages and make your own

Accredited mission

Dude can you make your own post? Thats not related to my problem.and younare not helping. Please delete your messages and make your own
Its the same topic.. Tournament placement.. It is a public forum. You should be happy i posted in your thread because every time someone posts in it it gets bumped.. Which means your messages get send to the top of the pile again.. Settle down chief.

Thema

No its not the same issue. I have a problem with a delayed/bugged display of my position, and you have problem by getting into an unfair tournament all the time. My problem is a big or delay thing and yours is a unbalanced league. Please make your own post and delete your messages from mine. No one will pay attetion to either that way.

Accredited mission

No its not the same issue. I have a problem with a delayed/bugged display of my position, and you have problem by getting into an unfair tournament all the time. My problem is a big or delay thing and yours is a unbalanced league. Please make your own post and delete your messages from mine. No one will pay attetion to either that way.
Why dont you delete them yourself?

Accredited mission

If you think my posts are somehow damaging your vital thread please feel free to report.. Im not sure what totalitarian state you hail from but in democracies a public forum means people can post where they like.. Starting another thread on almost the exact same topic makes no sense..

Thema

If you think my posts are somehow damaging your vital thread please feel free to report.. Im not sure what totalitarian state you hail from but in democracies a public forum means people can post where they like.. Starting another thread on almost the exact same topic makes no sense..
1st of i cannot delete others replies. Secondly lets assume someone really drops an eye in my post, and tries to help with my bug. But your no balance problem is irrelevant and does not wanna answer to that, whats the point on answering at all? You just discourage someone to look at my problem because he ll have to answer to yours too. We have 2 different issues on the weekly league and i hope you get an answer too but I don't get why is that so hard for you to understand.

Accredited mission

1st of i cannot delete others replies. Secondly lets assume someone really drops an eye in my post, and tries to help with my bug. But your no balance problem is irrelevant and does not wanna answer to that, whats the point on answering at all? You just discourage someone to look at my problem because he ll have to answer to yours too. We have 2 different issues on the weekly league and i hope you get an answer too but I don't get why is that so hard for you to understand.
You wrote on here so the developers would see your post and fix you're problem. If i start another thread called "tournament placement issue" it would probably be overlooked as a duplicate thread.. Everytime theres a reply your thread gets bumped with your initial problem as the first thing anyone reads when clicking on the thread.. Have you used forums before?

Thema

You wrote on here so the developers would see your post and fix you're problem. If i start another thread called "tournament placement issue" it would probably be overlooked as a duplicate thread.. Everytime theres a reply your thread gets bumped with your initial problem as the first thing anyone reads when clicking on the thread.. Have you used forums before?
Whatever. If you still think we have some sort of the same issue you must be dumb, and since asking you politely to make your own post doesn't work i am not gonna keep arguing with you.i don't wanna make it personal. I just want my problem solved and i hope yours too but if you think thats gonna help us both, although i don't, i can't stop you. Though i don't have any faith in any solution anyways.

Accredited mission

Thi
Whatever. If you still think we have some sort of the same issue you must be dumb, and since asking you politely to make your own post doesn't work i am not gonna keep arguing with you.i don't wanna make it personal. I just want my problem solved and i hope yours too but if you think thats gonna help us both, although i don't, i can't stop you. Though i don't have any faith in any solution anyways.
Similar issue.. You actually took the title i was going to make your issue is not tournament placement.. More tournament outcome.. No i am not dumb, but thanks your opinion means a lot to me. ;)
This forum is read by the developers.. So if you spend a lot of money on the game they may fix your issue. Haha

Thema

Thi

Similar issue.. You actually took the title i was going to make your issue is not tournament placement.. More tournament outcome.. No i am not dumb, but thanks your opinion means a lot to me. ;)
This forum is read by the developers.. So if you spend a lot of money on the game they may fix your issue. Haha
I was not spending big but i would keep doing if i didn't get incouraged from bugs like this. I can afford difficulties but not unfairness. Lets hope this game is not dead on customer service...

Accredited mission

I was not spending big but i would keep doing if i didn't get incouraged from bugs like this. I can afford difficulties but not unfairness. Lets hope this game is not dead on customer service...
I think the are flooded with people complaining in the tech support messaging option in the game.. So they created this forum..