Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Unable to attack in cartel war

Huanito

I am a high level player , wanted to attack 3 low level players last 10 minutes of a cartel war and bring the victory to my cartel.
It's within the time we are allowed to attack....so why is the game decide for me if there is time or there isnt enough if the clock didnt get to his final second?

Julio

yeah, we've had it too. Now we make sure last attack is before 10 minutes left.

[<[cr420]>]

This is standard it's always been like this. Don't wait for the last 10 mins to attack

Julio

yes we are.

How'd you like my attack on your compound? :)

68 rpgs is a lot of firepower!!

I mentioned in our cartel chat this morning that you made two good attacks on our compound as well!!

Huanito

So last 10 minutes doesnt count on cartel wars?
It must be same for day 1 outposts....probably cant attack outposts within last 10 minutes.
So logicaly.....why didnt the designers make it 23 hrs and 50 minutes time for war?

Anyway guys, thx for replies and explainings...

Dr.PrLe

@Julio Hehe impressive srlsly, that flashbang last forever LOL :) I got a bug, when i tried to attack u, the game just restarted zzzz
After all, good war.

Julio

@Julio Hehe impressive srlsly, that flashbang last forever LOL :) I got a bug, when i tried to attack u, the game just restarted zzzz
After all, good war.

Yes, it was a good war. Yeah, the flash is pretty amazing. We squeaked out a win. Better luck next time!