Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Unbalanced outposts

VeniVidiVici

Banned
Cmon guys are u fixing or what ?? I'm lvl 42 and from yesterday i only get above lvl 50 outposts
_20170515_105837.JPG

Marv

Banned
Cause you dont spend gold they want you to spend gold .. you need to train you soldiers at the trainingcamp with gold. Ore you need to buy a diego you get him offert almost everey day.
Too bad the.diego missies are gone

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Cmon guys are u fixing or what ?? I'm lvl 42 and from yesterday i only get above lvl 50 outpostsView attachment 480
I've spoken to the team about this, and the design idea behind outposts is similar to the PVE elements in other similar games - in that it's leveling is static and the players you face is dynamic. You cannot PVE your way to the top - it will out level you if you do not fight players as well.

Julio

Everyone hits this wall around your level. It's a pain. The outposts seem way to difficult for you. You need to do what everyone else has done, focus on building up your offensive capabilities and preferably an asymmetric attack style. Squad camps and training camps are your priority. You need to increase your squad camps to allow for more offensive troop power. In the training camp, you need to train according to your long range attack style. If you use gordos and rpgs, max out their training and don't spend time training the other troop types. Most higher level players have an offensive strategy based around one or more weapon types (with accompanying sicarios and talents) with the most popular being the ubiquitous Diego/ missile combination.

Vinnie Di Maggio

You need to do what everyone else has done, focus on building up your offensive capabilities and preferably an asymmetric attack style. Squad camps and training camps are your priority. You need to increase your squad camps to allow for more offensive troop power.
What if you have already done all of this? Most people complaining about this here were around levels 40-42 when they faced this issue. I ran into it at level 37 because I constantly keep my training camp upgrades, squad camp levels and offenses in general maxed out. When you are at (or close to) the game's maximum offensive capacities, it doesn't make sense to have outposts sitting on your map during months because there is absolutely no way to take them. I was able to take most level 54 outposts but one of them has been hanging out there since I am level 37 and I am still unable to take it down now (turning level 41 soon).

Jayjay

Thats me el padrino, but once you are lvl 41 you shoulc be able to take 10 lvls higher than you if you focus on offense ik it takes money and time but very muh so worth it bro!

Honeybadger

wtf haha thats crazy how do you use the fuegos mine are level 11 and i have 4 rubies and i cant takeout outposts. im so bad with them its not even funny

Jayjay

wtf haha thats crazy how do you use the fuegos mine are level 11 and i have 4 rubies and i cant takeout outposts. im so bad with them its not even funny
Well i kinda have tunnel vision when it comes to fuegos lol at the time in the war my fuegos were lvl 13 and plus the boost from guerilla warfare event thing, which put their health at 3,600.. but to be honest if you get the right scorps and fb to atleast lvl 13 you will be set bro alot has to do with fb damage and calculation when trying to take out these insanely high lvls

Honeybadger

yeah i cant seem to come up with a strategy with fuegos. i use flacos and medicos. i may sound dumb but i didnt think it was possible to takeout someone that much higher in this game than you.

Jayjay

yeah i cant seem to come up with a strategy with fuegos. i use flacos and medicos. i may sound dumb but i didnt think it was possible to takeout someone that much higher in this game than you.
No you dont seem dumb bro,no one is dumb! They just havent found the right formula for their current position in the game.. flacos and medicos are a Great combo! But with them there are alot of ways to take them out easily since their health is so low.. plus the factor that alot of people have reapers now stregnth in numbers is not the most viable option for out current lvl (40-45)but to be honest with you i diddnt become this good until i joined my current cartel.. which is tijuana cartel ranked #6 in the U.S their are alot of higher levles their that give very good advice! Their is alot more knowledge to learn about this game in my cartel and i or or my fellow cartel members wouldnt mind sharing with you or anyone else if they join us, we will most certainly make you strong brotha, like they did for me

Honeybadger

[Qoh dang your in that clan. yeah in the clan im in right now im the highest rank its an alright clan. ive put in about 200$ in this game ill put in more money when i get another emerald. this games really fun i never played clas of clans or boom beach. I wish i know how to use fuegos i have no clue how to use them. I only use them for when i attack compounds. Their isn't that any youtube videos on them or know people who use them that can help me. theirs alot of times when i attack people i depend on my medicos for rang to destroy the finca.

Jayjay

[Qoh dang your in that clan. yeah in the clan im in right now im the highest rank its an alright clan. ive put in about 200$ in this game ill put in more money when i get another emerald. this games really fun i never played clas of clans or boom beach. I wish i know how to use fuegos i have no clue how to use them. I only use them for when i attack compounds. Their isn't that any youtube videos on them or know people who use them that can help me. theirs alot of times when i attack people i depend on my medicos for rang to destroy the finca.
I feel like im identical to you bro, i spent maybe around 350 but before this game i never in my life planned or thought i would ever put real money in a video game.. lol and i never really got hooked or into any other cell phone game.. so when these devolopers make a wrong move i hold them to a high standard! Because since you said what you just said i know im not the only one who fell hard for this game.. btw what cartel are you in?

Honeybadger

right i never thought id be playing a cellphone game an put money into it. the cartel im in right now is called drug dealing felonz its small clan, 15 people my bros the captain. i just remebered we went against BAD.Hombres about 2 weeks ago your feeder clan. i jusy looked at your base why do you have setup for people to feed off of it.

Jayjay

right i never thought id be playing a cellphone game an put money into it. the cartel im in right now is called drug dealing felonz its small clan, 15 people my bros the captain. i just remebered we went against BAD.Hombres about 2 weeks ago your feeder clan. i jusy looked at your base why do you have setup for people to feed off of it.
Thats good bro you started your own cartel! I tried to start my own twice and funded it by myself twice and failed lol.. so i just hopped on the waggon, but the reason i have my base set up like that is because i have a shield so none of the atracks effect me.. so i said why not help others in the game get resources.. theres no reason to play hard to get lol..