Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

update but no bug fixes

DDRR

possibility 1, they are amateurs,
possibility 2, they do it on purpose
can someone make a poll out of this?

Jody

seams like the paratrooper bug running around has been fixed, from what I can tell.. better than nothing :)

Rachel.

It's just getting sad, really. After updating not once, but twice, I am still unable to do anything in the game. I can't attack players or outposts without getting an error message at the end of the attack. I can't do the raid. I can't attack anything at all.

I know this isn't the bug thread, lol. And I know ftx is aware of the issues. And I know that only some of us are experiencing the problem this badly. The point of this post is to suggest to ftx that at the very least, they should reimburse players for shields purchased with gold. Those of us that bought week long shields and are unable to save any resources anyway should be compensated, considering that this update rollout has been far more of a disaster than anyone anticipated.

Fair is fair, ftx. Do the right thing. Own your underperformance and make it right by your customers.

Anybody wanna lay odds on whether they will?

Last edited:

DDRR

Indeed, very sad.
No responses, nothing at all.

DDRR

a few days after the update i think it is option 3, both options are true

DDRR

Another month, and yet no bugfixes.
Movies still do not work most of the time, 20 min speed-up and instant revive the same story...