Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Update

Nat [Incognito]

Anyone know what joys the new update will bring? It was this time last year that the glorious Warden Tower was introduced and a mass exodus of quality players ensued. Hoping this update is actually going to improve the game for a change rather than driving away players not willing to spend yet more money to combat unnecessary "improvements".

Nat [Incognito]

I love that FTX feel it is ok to suspend a major part of the game aka warring for an entire week to complete an update that they are giving us no information about! @April - FTX Games are we going to be told anything? Also, how can every other mobile game company out there manage to implement updates without all the gameplay stop that FTX requires?

Naptownmark

Doubt it will be anything tht changes or makes the game better, just a bunch of bugs to fix tht will take a week.

RKD71

Removing all the holiday lights from all bases is a huge task for FTX apprentices. And I think you would be glad too, if you wouldn’t get shot while doing this ;-p

Last edited:

Narcobuster

I would suggest that for such updates the information provided in game on the messages is refined to not mis-lead people there is a substantive update coming..

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Narca, there is a description of the Shield updates available in-game in the "News" section. This is where we detail any new additions. However, I have copied the text below for your convenience:

"The Shield Generator's protection has been improved!

Any bonuses to damage will be applied to the amount of damage remaining on top of the Shield Generator's bonus!

It can be placed in your Cartel Compound, and may appear in some Raid Event Outposts as well as constructed on players' bases during a Special Event."

Narca

what an incredible update !!! it's amazing wow wow wow !!! I didn't expect so many new things, ohlala !! Are you serious ?