Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Version of enemy playes different from mine

davfiler

hi, since today I can’t make attacks to other players, I receive a message that says that their version of the game is not compatible with mine, I use an iPad with IOS 12, even changing the target of player watching the video, load another player and the same message yesterday I updated my cuartel to 14 and since then I’m experiencing this issue, also the reward of watching videos is down to 1 hour, before was 4 hours for long upgrades!

Please your support, my user ingame is Davfiler

Thanks

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @davfiler! Right after an update, there is a short period of time where some users have downloaded the new update and some have not. This can result in a message about different versions. This issue will resolve itself quickly as users download the new update.

davfiler

T
Hello @davfiler! Right after an update, there is a short period of time where some users have downloaded the new update and some have not. This can result in a message about different versions. This issue will resolve itself quickly as users download the new update.
Thank you for the quickly reply

All the best