Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vet sic offer

Ghostmob

It would be nice to get a purple gear vet sic offer, where we could purchase the gear to go from blue to purple in one offer. I get that it's a revenue generator to do the offers individually, but I think a vet pack offer would be a win on both sides. I'd gladly pay $125 for a purple pack for a vet sic and feel like I got a win.

Narcobuster

It would be nice to get a purple gear vet sic offer, where we could purchase the gear to go from blue to purple in one offer. I get that it's a revenue generator to do the offers individually, but I think a vet pack offer would be a win on both sides. I'd gladly pay $125 for a purple pack for a vet sic and feel like I got a win.
Then spend your money on gold to get the items to upgrade instead perhaps?

Ghostmob

Not sure why you are concerned about my spending, I dont need another accountant to control my finances. As far as learning something, I know you have to spend if you like being competitive... so if you dont spend that's great for you...congratuations. But if you want to prove a point, and show me just how great you are "without spending" let's set up a war and put our accounts to the test.

Narcobuster

Not sure why you are concerned about my spending, I dont need another accountant to control my finances. As far as learning something, I know you have to spend if you like being competitive... so if you dont spend that's great for you...congratuations. But if you want to prove a point, and show me just how great you are "without spending" let's set up a war and put our accounts to the test.
Haha.. typical response from someone looking for a quick win to justify the $$ wasted on an app. Sorry but ’free’ accounts wont have a chance against the premium Sicarios unless they are a few years old and had a lot of luck along the way. I used to have an account i wasted/invested a lot of dough into.. became useless when FTX started bringing out premium defence (like the tower) and premium attack sicarios. Now i started a new account a while back which I haven’t spent a cent on, and actually have a lot more fun playing!