Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Veteran

IvanZG

Anyone activated him?

What hapens when you put him on your sicario? what bonuses do you get?

renda

You got a joy of spending bunch of gold for new talents and lose good sicarios you had before it

renda

I am not able to purchase the dice box offer, lucky I am!
Yes dice box offer we have same problem. Cant buy it and doesn't list price for it. Maybe they cant agree how much they will rip off us this time.

About veteran no didn't tried it but seen what it require it was enough to me :D

flow

Now I have the needed three hundred dice for the veteran, I also have fusable siccarios but I can not fuse to veteran?! Do I really need 4 siccarios ( all min 5star blue) for one veteran?! I know some in the top cartels still have the veteran siccarios. Plz help with advice!

IvanZG

Anyone put veteran sicario on regular sicario? What are traits that veteran gives?

IvanZG

From what it looks like , its just another normal sicario with nothing special but a plus slot or something ..
I saw that veteran has 4 talents. I just want to know what happens when you put veteran on rwgular sicario. Does he get all talents?

flow

You can not put a veteran on a siccario; you need all shown siccarios ( in veteran info), for sara its 4 ( 2 la quica, 1 luna etc.) at least with the shown stars to fuse all 4 into one sara. If the used regular siccarios are higher rank then shown , then you get a higher leveled sara out of the fuse ( my sara came with 4 yellow stars instead of 1), upgrading of veterans cost 3x that much as upgrading of regular once, in material and xp costs

flow

You can select the second main attribute of each veteran by using gold, the takents work as usual! The fused regular siccarios are gone after the fuse. Hope that helps !

IvanZG

i know that, but what is when you go on update sicario, 4th slot down, where you can fuse veteran to get trait??

CRABNUTZ

You've got it backwards, bud. You can't add an additional trait to Diego, or any other normal sic. The screen is telling you that you must have a veteran sic, and then fuse 10 stars worth of normal sics to gain an additional trait on the aforementioned veteran sic.

IvanZG

You've got it backwards, bud. You can't add an additional trait to Diego, or any other normal sic. The screen is telling you that you must have a veteran sic, and then fuse 10 stars worth of normal sics to gain an additional trait on the aforementioned veteran sic.
Finaly!
Thank you