Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Videos not working

Rohan

I haven’t been able to watch videos for several weeks now.
Is there any chance of this being fixed? Makes the game very difficult at higher levels.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Rohan. Could you please contact our support team by choosing "Report an issue" in the Settings menu? They'll be happy to help you!

18YNWA

I have been playing Breaking Bad for some time. Recently I have been at a big disadvantage as I have not been able to watch videos to speed up/get items. This has been reported and FTX have advised they are still working on a fix. To further add to this disadvantage and frustration, FTX awarded all players 5000000 coins. I did not get these either. This is not cool and really upsetting. I have spent HOURS playing this game, especially during the recent COVID 19 lockdowns and to be firstly disadvantaged by not being able to access videos is one thing but to award everyone 5000000 coins but I miss out is depressing. Can you please fix this ASAP. FTX have a responsibility to their customers and should not play around with peoples mental well-being by not giving the same to everyone.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @18YNWA, you should also see 5 million Gold in your account as well. Simply go into the "Game News" screen to claim it. If you have already claimed it and find it wasn't added to your account, contact our support team by choosing "Report an issue" in the Settings menu. They'll be happy to make this right for you.