Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

War cartels who's guilty?

Moletini

Sorry for my english

I belong to a big cartel with a lot of members all active players we are dedicate to the game but in last weeks the wars are being ridiculos my cartel had more tham 30 players with swords and we get wars 11 12 players what is the funny of that and the guilty is from other cartles not from FTX because the majoraty got 30 or more but only 10 got swords I miss wars with 30 or more players! Last war a cartel with 28 members 11 swords Lets make a change!!

Last edited:

grmnn

Sorry for my english

I belong to a big cartel with a lot of members all active players we are dedicate to the game but in last weeks the wars are being ridiculos my cartel had more tham 30 players with swords and we get wars 11 12 players what is the funny of that and the guilty is from other cartles not from FTX because the majoraty got 30 or more but only 10 got swords I miss wars with 30 or more players! Last war a cartel with 28 members 11 swords Lets made a change!!
Your English is clearly better than their development skills bro.

CRABNUTZ

What's even worse than the numbers is the fact that wars are just big bang, and the winner is decided by whose compound is better. I shouldn't be complaining, because we have the best compound by far, but it has taken most of the fun out of the game.

neispavani5

What's even worse than the numbers is the fact that wars are just big bang, and the winner is decided by whose compound is better. I shouldn't be complaining, because we have the best compound by far, but it has taken most of the fun out of the game.
Did you lose a war in last 2weeks? :)

We are matched with mafia velha guarda
We have 5sic in defense they have 6.
Thats the first problem :)
I will update how many deployed army :D (20vs20)

2 days ago we were at war with bravus br.
They had 4 deploys, we had 12 (war 12vs12)

Where is the strategy here?

Not Really

Sorry for my english

I belong to a big cartel with a lot of members all active players we are dedicate to the game but in last weeks the wars are being ridiculos my cartel had more tham 30 players with swords and we get wars 11 12 players what is the funny of that and the guilty is from other cartles not from FTX because the majoraty got 30 or more but only 10 got swords I miss wars with 30 or more players! Last war a cartel with 28 members 11 swords Lets make a change!!
That's not the players fault for opting out there are multiple reasons. Most players are out because they don't play anymore but still want to donate to the cartel or they are on vacation and don't want to risk with bad wifi. And then you have players who are not strong enough for the cartel cause they can't keep up with the constant changes so is it really their fault? In my eyes they are doing what's best for the group and not for themself ... they opt out but still help their cartel nothing wrong with that.

T
That's not the players fault for opting out there are multiple reasons. Most players are out because they don't play anymore but still want to donate to the cartel or they are on vacation and don't want to risk with bad wifi. And then you have players who are not strong enough for the cartel cause they can't keep up with the constant changes so is it really their fault? In my eyes they are doing what's best for the group and not for themself ... they opt out but still help their cartel nothing wrong with that.
That's right. A lot of players left the game or are leaving so cartels have been thread bare. We've still got a few in actives in ours but have kicked them out only when they have become redundant ie someone showed up with a better defence sicario

LVMonkey

That's because we're all playing another really cool game that is 90% like narcos, but costs you nothing to achieve greatness, and it takes real skill cause there is no such thing as "no deploy." It's only about a month or two old. Y'all should get on board. a Storm is coming to narcos, so get in Front of it and bail before it's too late and you're behind enemy lines like it's 1944. :p:cool:

PUZZLE

That's because we're all playing another really cool game that is 90% like narcos, but costs you nothing to achieve greatness, and it takes real skill cause there is no such thing as "no deploy." It's only about a month or two old. Y'all should get on board. a Storm is coming to narcos, so get in Front of it and bail before it's too late and you're behind enemy lines like it's 1944. :p:cool:
What's the name of new game you are playing?

CRABNUTZ

I use Android and there is no game in market like behind enemy lines similar to NARCOS. Is it only for IOS?
The capitalized nouns. S and F. And for the record, the in app purchases are practically identical. So don't be fooled if someone tells you the "gold" in the game they're speaking of is fractional in cost.

Zacharias

And now a new raid event with big bang and ground defence.
I suppose the purpose is that everybody has max GD and max BB so it makes no difference anymore?

donatas

guys

guys , stop complaining. everyone want to easy wars. easy to win if your enemy is weakness yes?

neispavani5

guys

guys , stop complaining. everyone want to easy wars. easy to win if your enemy is weakness yes?
Where do you see that i complain?
I am amused by this “strategy” game.

The only thing i can’t realize is how it’s possible for war matchmaking algorithm to be so “dumb” to match a cartel who has 5sics in defense with cartel that has 6sics.
Yes, that cartel has advantage before the start, and yes there are other cartels with 6sics and it must be matched like this.

And in our war with mafia 20vs20 we had 38 deploys and they had 15 out of 60 :D

CRABNUTZ

And now a new raid event with big bang and ground defence.
I suppose the purpose is that everybody has max GD and max BB so it makes no difference anymore?
It would take a lot more than weekly raids for everyone to have max bb and gd. The raids don't give level 5 skills nor dice.