Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

War matchmaking

grmnn

seems it is going out of control, a team made of 28 selectable players is fighting another one in a 11 players war.
What is the future?
No deploy wars with 5 players?
Draw wars?
Teams full of restless people quitting the game?

So many sellable ideas and no evolution, sincerely think you don’t deserve the great community that you have playing this game.
At this point, the only good thing about this team game is the game chat as only out colleagues are now the reason for being here.
Don’t forget that the reason that brought us here was strategy, skill and evolution, not Korean Missil Wars. If I wanted to shoot players I would buy a PS and play something else. Even the crapiest first person shooter game is better this Big Bang version of something I used to play.

It’s impossible to maintain a team with crappy weekly events like your protective fury vault that every week repeats the same reward.
People wants to fight and you are taking them the only interest they have.

Play your awesome dices the times you want and see that they are always turning zero. Zero interest, zero future, zero development.

Rip narcos

CRABNUTZ

Look... I agree with a lot of what you're saying, but "crappy weekly events" is rather curmudgeonly stated.

There was a time when we had NO weekly cartel events, NO weekly raid events, ABSOLUTELY NONE of these type of extras to which so many spoiled brats offer a cantankerous scoff.

These events give away FREE STUFF! Free resources, free skills, free Plata, etc etc... And yet everyone complains. I wish so very much that I would've had these events when I was leveling up.

WTF do you want?! Do you want to become level 65 overnight for free?! With 100 purple sicarios all with perfect talents for free?! Get real.

The game is unbalanced. Skill sets in their current form are stupid. Missiles to fincas are stupid. We all know this. However, stop hating on every single aspect of the game just because you're unhappy with some of it.

double pownage

Ive playing for a year and ive got zero purple.
This needs work. Should be possible to collect a purp sicario in this time.

The rewards arent free stuff, they are needed to keep progress for all players.

Why we have small wars because we dont have enough player who are strong.
It still takes too much time to level up all your stuff and be competitive.

I think new players need more help getting ready for wars. Taking one year to have three squads outfitted is bit crazy long.

Also game design is so bad that u can kill yourself upgrading wrong stuff making u very weak and more likely to quit.

If game was healthy we would be doing 50vs50, not 15vs15

CRABNUTZ

Ive playing for a year and ive got zero purple.
This needs work. Should be possible to collect a purp sicario in this time.

Also game design is so bad that u can kill yourself upgrading wrong stuff making u very weak and more likely to quit.
If you've been playing for a year and have zero purple, you need work. That's your own fault.

Game design is to blame if you upgrade the wrong stuff?! Wouldn't that fall under the category of shytty player strategy?!

Thank you for further proving my point:)

Reactions: Tom

double pownage

If u dont buy purp, u cant collect even one so yes that problem.

Also no, its bad game design, most games make sure buildings have a reason, ftx made most junk. By time u figured it out its too late. Not all people are smart they just play. Just bad design , maybe intended so u need spend way out , still bad

Either way, its not by accident its 12vs12
If u kill your playerbase then u dont got a game.
Cartels dying left and right past year.

CRABNUTZ

Also no, its bad game design, most games make sure buildings have a reason, ftx made most junk. By time u figured it out its too late. Not all people are smart they just play. Just bad design , maybe intended so u need spend way out , still bad
Do you actually read what you write? Or are you just trying to cement yourself into the "not all people are smart they just play" demographic?!

PUZZLE

seems it is going out of control, a team made of 28 selectable players is fighting another one in a 11 players war.
What is the future?
No deploy wars with 5 players?
Draw wars?
Teams full of restless people quitting the game?

So many sellable ideas and no evolution, sincerely think you don’t deserve the great community that you have playing this game.
At this point, the only good thing about this team game is the game chat as only out colleagues are now the reason for being here.
Don’t forget that the reason that brought us here was strategy, skill and evolution, not Korean Missil Wars. If I wanted to shoot players I would buy a PS and play something else. Even the crapiest first person shooter game is better this Big Bang version of something I used to play.

It’s impossible to maintain a team with crappy weekly events like your protective fury vault that every week repeats the same reward.
People wants to fight and you are taking them the only interest they have.

Play your awesome dices the times you want and see that they are always turning zero. Zero interest, zero future, zero development.

Rip narcos
Bro try Storm Front 1944. Much better. All game is balanced.

PUZZLE

If u dont buy purp, u cant collect even one so yes that problem.

Either way, its not by accident its 12vs12
If u kill your playerbase then u dont got a game.
Cartels dying left and right past year.
Try Storm Front 1944. Narcos RIP. FTX doesn't listen to customers and stuck with no deploy issue and they don't know how to fix it without compensation. I am getting raided by no deploy only. No fun. Game is dead

PUZZLE

I am in game only for chatting with my friends and helping them in wars. Getting raided with no deploy in 100% raids. No strategy at all. Play Storm Front 1944.

Croockshanck

Ftx create this cartel event trying to maximize the cartel player numbers and more players will be at war, it will end the -15 Vs -15 players war.

It was not a very good idea (not saying thats not nice having something new) because:
-if some good players join your cartel to the chest event they will got swords if they are low levels they will be out.
(changing the code and only count points from players with swords will solve the problem, afterall maybe not because the prize is always the same)
-a big cartel don't need that kind of resources, sicarios or abilities (just a inside cartel competition to see who will point more)
(giving new stuff and like we have in the raids we can choose A, B or C the big cartels will have something to do, a new entertainment to win something they don't have or something that they use normaly like directives, gold, free speed ups( 1h, 6h, 12 h, 1 day, etc) to use in players finca, or something for the 64 level players with all upgraded.

I will advance with the same old idea of protecting finca:
cartel event where you can win material to construct finca shield building, this building can have 3 stages or more idfk, each one will ask for different mateiral number and different kind of material, having different health (building health and finca shield health) players can put one or two max in their finca, it will lasts for 6 days or 7 days like guerrilla defense building or whatever...

By the way, if we don't complain when we don't like it or if we know they can do better wtf is this forum about? just to show up what kind of sicarios you have or how many gold you spend?

Last edited:

Eezzyy

NARCOS HAS BEEN DEAD FOR ALMOST A YEAR.....THIS IS LIKE THE WALKING DEAD NARCOS......DEAD ASFUCKI

PUZZLE

NARCOS HAS BEEN DEAD FOR ALMOST A YEAR.....THIS IS LIKE THE WALKING DEAD NARCOS......DEAD ASFUCKI
Agree. No o deploy and BB completely ruined it. Game became just dumb no deploy. My defense never been used.

grmnn

Maybe it’s just a question of perspective but tell me sincerely: an event that repeats every week with the same uninteresting prize, how should I call it?
If the problem is my opinion about the event let me tell you that my opinion extends for all of them. How should we interest by a internet race of who presses fastly the missile button? It’s simply ridiculous. Maybe it’s better to go for a gymn and play your thumbs very hard instead of putting your brain thinking... by the way, have an account full of defensive fury as my team as been finishing cartel vault event every week, wanna buy!?

PUZZLE

Maybe it’s just a question of perspective but tell me sincerely: an event that repeats every week with the same uninteresting prize, how should I call it?
If the problem is my opinion about the event let me tell you that my opinion extends for all of them. How should we interest by a internet race of who presses fastly the missile button? It’s simply ridiculous. Maybe it’s better to go for a gymn and play your thumbs very hard instead of putting your brain thinking... by the way, have an account full of defensive fury as my team as been finishing cartel vault event every week, wanna buy!?
LOL. I like yo perspective ✌✌✌