Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

war matchmaking

zecke2

@Chase
whats wrong with the war matchmaking algorithm?
second war in a row that our lower medal count members are in war and members wih higher medal count are cut off. why ?
till last update the war matchmaking was ok and the players with the lowest medals are cut off for find a opponent.
this is not ok and cost us possible wins.this must be an error . PLEASE FIX IT.
And yes i have opt out and in again to test if thats the problem. no difference.
repair and tell me how this math is working for better understanding.

ty

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
@Chase
whats wrong with the war matchmaking algorithm?
second war in a row that our lower medal count members are in war and members wih higher medal count are cut off. why ?
till last update the war matchmaking was ok and the players with the lowest medals are cut off for find a opponent.
this is not ok and cost us possible wins.this must be an error . PLEASE FIX IT.
And yes i have opt out and in again to test if thats the problem. no difference.
repair and tell me how this math is working for better understanding.

ty
We are working to better this system all the time - thanks for your feedback @zecke2

zecke2

We are working to better this system all the time - thanks for your feedback @zecke2
@Chase I'm not talking about improvements but that it does not work as before. you have a bug in the system.
please tell me how this selection in war participation is working for better understanding.who is cut off for finding an opponent??
a week ago the war works ok ( only the lowest medal count players are cutt of for matching opponent) and now it dont work !! so tell me why . you must have change something in the last update or whats going on ?
ty

copyninja

@Chase I'm not talking about improvements but that it does not work as before. you have a bug in the system.
please tell me how this selection in war participation is working for better understanding.who is cut off for finding an opponent??
a week ago the war works ok ( only the lowest medal count players are cutt of for matching opponent) and now it dont work !! so tell me why . you must have change something in the last update or whats going on ?
ty
have your members leaving and rejoining the cartel. it worked for some of our members

zecke2

have your members leaving and rejoining the cartel. it worked for some of our members
no we havent test it.
today its ok because less members are opt in for war but i take a look if it happens again
it was strange because it was after the last little update.
i have told the support the problem.
ftx isnt so communicative and maybe tfx has fix it ;)

thank you for the help

Neon234

Yes. This bug is there from a long time. Sometimes people who missed few wars in a row won't be able to participate in the next few wars. They could be having higher ratings as well. Two solutions..

Make them reinstall the game before the next war.

Make them quit and rejoin the cartel