Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

War matcmaking and weekly league!!! Answear please!!!

Jamal

Banned
Oke @Chase - FTX Games i make some thread about the weekly league but u never answear it. Ok my question:
1. With this cartel war update. How many different level and rating between cartel that war????
2. Is the weekly league fix by this update??????????????
We need ur answear since u BLIND with the thread about weekly league.

grmnn

It's a shame to wait 3 days for a war when your only criteria is based on medals and people number.

TajKyH

They will not say the math behind war matchmaking. I have a pretty good theory how that math looks like (all my cartel's wars confirmed 'my calculation') and it is awful for all players...but they just don't care.

For weekly leagues i think everything is clear. Ftx don't have leagues naming for example A, B, C... where puts 25 players with simmilar rating in each. They have leagues 'Jamal', 'TajKyH'...where every player has his own opponents. And you pass or fail just according to possition in your OWN league. My friend went league up although he was 13th in my league. In his league he was 4th. I think noone have problem with this rules but problem is how ftx assigns opponent for each of us.

*This is just my conculsions after months playing narcos. These information are not formal and sure.

**I have good ideas about improvement but im waiting for ~discussable~ thread where moderators will participate. There is no point talking about these problems without knowing elementary rules!

Have a nice day

Jamal

Banned
Thanks for the answears dude.
The answear that i got from other player..
o_O.
You know what.. ftx assign opponent for us by area or nearby your country. Thats what iam saw.